[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Upset of the Week...

Jimmy_22

Not as much of a laugher as you thought huh STL Fan

On Any Given Sunday as they say. Not only was it close, the Saints won it on a kick return for a TD where there was what looked like a flagrant hold that was not called. I was at the game so it was tough to tell for sure, but one of the defenders got spun around good on that return.

Anyway, methinks the Saints might not be as good as their record seems to indicate, and the Rams are still awful but they are improving for sure. That Gibson cat we got from Philly looked good.

On Any Given Sunday as they say. Not only was it close, the Saints won it on a kick return for a TD where there was what looked like a flagrant hold that was not called. I was at the game so it was tough to tell for sure, but one of the defenders got spun around good on that return.

Anyway, methinks the Saints might not be as good as their record seems to indicate, and the Rams are still awful but they are improving for sure. That Gibson cat we got from Philly looked good.

You finally said something positive about the Rams this season

Maybe some day you can come out of the closet and admit that you are not a Ram's Fan But a Niners fan all along :wacko:

You finally said something positive about the Rams this season

Maybe some day you can come out of the closet and admit that you are not a Ram's Fan But a Niners fan all along :wacko:

:D That's not true, I talked positively about SJax. Besides, aside from him there hasn't been really anything positive to talk about. There were definitely improvements today. If they play like they did today, they can beat Seattle, and maybe hang with Tennessee as well, though they've looked tougher lately.

It was great to have a good, competitive game in the dome today. It was loud and exciting until the clock literally hit 00:00.

:wacko: That's not true, I talked positively about SJax. Besides, aside from him there hasn't been really anything positive to talk about. There were definitely improvements today. If they play like they did today, they can beat Seattle, and maybe hang with Tennessee as well, though they've looked tougher lately.

It was great to have a good, competitive game in the dome today. It was loud and exciting until the clock literally hit 00:00.

Right on ,, you know I was just busting your balls for correcting me on my grammar all the time.

I wish I could get to watch my team play in person ,, Living in California I get to see them play when ever they come out top play the 49ers or Raiders

Right on ,, you know I was just busting your balls for correcting me on my grammar all the time.

I wish I could get to watch my team play in person ,, Living in California I get to see them play when ever they come out top play the 49ers or Raiders

:wacko: It's all good. It's actually weird. I've never felt this positive after a loss before. Shows you how far the team had sunk.

Anyway, methinks the Saints might not be as good as their record seems to indicate,

We haven't played well since the Giants game 5 weeks ago. The last 4 weeks we've played just good enough to win (thanks mostly to big plays on ST/DEF) but could just have easily lost some/all of those games. Saints have got to stop turning the ball over. 10 turnovers the last 3 weeks and we gave away 3 more today. You won't win games against good opponents doing that, especially in the post season.

The injuries to the secondary are really taking its toll. Started today's game down a starting CB and S (Greer/Sharper) and lost the other CB (Porter) mid-way thru the game. The defense just couldn't get off the field without those guys today.

Edited by myhousekey

We haven't played well since the Giants game 5 weeks ago. The last 4 weeks we've played just good enough to win (thanks mostly to big plays on ST/DEF) but could just have easily lost some/all of those games. Saints have got to stop turning the ball over. 10 turnovers the last 3 weeks and we gave away 3 more today. You won't win games against good opponents doing that, espeically in the post season.

The injuries to the secondary are really taking its toll. Started today's game down a starting CB and S (Greer/Sharper) and lost the other CB (Porter) mid-way thru the game. The defense just couldn't get off the field without those guys today.

Very True. When the Rams hang over 400 yards on you, you had a rough day on defense.