[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears-Niners thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(13:34) (Shotgun) J.Cutler to SF 47 for no gain. FUMBLES, and recovers at SF 47. J.Cutler pass INTERCEPTED by M.Roman at SF 29. M.Roman to CHI 44 for 27 yards (M.Forte).

Can't see the game. Did he fumble, recover it, and then throw a pick?

(13:34) (Shotgun) J.Cutler to SF 47 for no gain. FUMBLES, and recovers at SF 47. J.Cutler pass INTERCEPTED by M.Roman at SF 29. M.Roman to CHI 44 for 27 yards (M.Forte).

low snap and bobbled it on the ground picked it up then stepped up in the pocket and tossed the pick

Snap was botched, Cutler grabbed it and threw a pick.

? of course it is a TE mandatory league...why would I play a TE if I didn't have to in most cases ?

In any event check out the PPR stats of the last 4 weeks...Davis outscored Gates every week or they tied.

Davis 20 pts last week Gates 11 and Gates missing practice.

V-Jackson has become the go to guy in SD and Gates is struggling.

Of course Gates will blow up this week now but I had to roll with Davis.

I would have sat Witten as well for Davis..Witten has been a huge bust this year.

Davis has been a big time stud in nearly every game especially down the stretch.

I took you initial post as you started Hester over Gates.

The only thing I'll say about him is that no matter what happens, he acts the same. Unflappable.

As far as I'm concerned, he's capable of being great on any drive and the Bears can still win.

Frustrating as hell, but I'm glad we've got a guy that just dishes, regardless of what happened earlier in the game.