[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears-Niners thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what can i say? Maybe the Bears QB position is cursed.

Lots of yards, to many mistakes. Where's grossman?

ETA:

Dieon is an a hole.

Edited by rocknrobn26

I thought 2 of the INT's were on Hester, but this was just an awful game to watch. Penalties and turnovers. Just sloppy. Both teams played terribly. It wasn't so much that the D's stepped up, the offenses just sucked a root. Completely inept. Embarrassing effort for both teams.

both teams fought hard...this was a loss, a team loss, lot of football to go still, we've got philadelphia coming in next, after a tough loss, normally you'll have the same problems, the confidence is down but the team all sees how close we were to pulling this one out.

both teams fought hard...this was a loss, a team loss, lot of football to go still, we've got philadelphia coming in next, after a tough loss, normally you'll have the same problems, the confidence is down but the team all sees how close we were to pulling this one out.

Hear you, but there are bunch of teams in a quagmire of mediocrity. Chicago is that and my Seahawks can meet you there.

Edited by bushwacked

I sat Gates for this :wacko:

Why on earth would you sit Gates this week? You do realize that the one thing the Eagles absolutely cannot do is defend the pass vs. TEs....add on the fact that they are starting Gocong at MLB for the first time in his career, as well as two backups at OLB this week?

Rivers may throw 50 times in this game, because SD can't run and the Eagles are great at stopping it....likely to be one of Gates' best games of the season.

I know VD had a great matchup too....but if BOTH have great matchups, how do you not go with Gates?