[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings-Lions

CaP'N GRuNGe

seriously?

:wacko:

If you are insinuating that there should not be a thread on this, since it SHOULD be a blowout, you clearly haven't seen many MIN/DET games. The Vikings have a tendency to play to the level of the competition, particularly within the division. They have a knack for allowing Detroit to keep it close. In fact, Minnesota very nearly ruined Detroit's "perfect" season last year. If not for Orlovsky running out the back of the end zone (and not even realizing it), the Lions would have won that game.

If you are insinuating that there should not be a thread on this, since it SHOULD be a blowout, you clearly haven't seen many MIN/DET games. The Vikings have a tendency to play to the level of the competition, particularly within the division. They have a knack for allowing Detroit to keep it close. In fact, Minnesota very nearly ruined Detroit's "perfect" season last year. If not for Orlovsky running out the back of the end zone (and not even realizing it), the Lions would have won that game.

I know very well the divison rival games are close. wasn't insinuating anything...just sayin

I know very well the divison rival games are close. wasn't insinuating anything...just sayin

I do see your point, though... Probably not a lot of people frequenting this thread, outside of Vikes/Lions fans.

Unless they happen to be a Browns fan or something. :wacko: