[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamarcus Russell benched

Ursa Majoris

Honestly, this guy has to be the worst QB of all time.

Today he launched a pass down the right sideline to Murphy that was a real beauty, picture perfect. It got called back for some stupid penalty by some other brain dead Raider. I think Russell can do it but he lacks the surroundings - and the attitude.

Edit: Chad Hutchinson would dispute you.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Today he launched a pass down the right sideline to Murphy that was a real beauty, picture perfect. It got called back for some stupid penalty by some other brain dead Raider. I think Russell can do it but he lacks the surroundings - and the attitude.

Edit: Chad Hutchinson would dispute you.

sorry i don't think 1 good pass out of a thousand qualifies him to play qb in the nfl.

I don't think Russel cares either. He's gonna' go party tonight like he was an NFL superstar! Priorities, fellas, priorities already. NFL games come 2nd, not 1st.

thas what I'm talkin 'bout :wacko: But is he packin heat when he heads out in his gold sweat pants?

Dont know if anyone else saw or heard it..

The best quote about Russell I've heard to date was a few weeks ago while I was watching the Redzone channel. All the games JUST started and Andrew Siciliano (host) comes on and says, "2 plays into the game and Jamarcus Russell is already in mid game form!" They then show the highlight of him throwing an interception on the 2nd play of the game. It was hilarious..

Wasn't Ryan Leaf the #2 pick?

Yes, but Leaf and Manning were both considered to be not just top picks but can't miss prospects. There was a lot of debate on who the Colts would/should take first. Russell was taken by the Raiders but was not the clear first pick in the draft. Plus, while they both sucked far beyond any reasonable expectation of suckiness, Leaf turned out to be a first class jackass, whereas Russell is just lazy.