[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those of you who are having a good ff year

cliaz

Let's see your impact players! This is not a boast post as much as it is a "let's see what the winning teams are packing." (But also to boast so if you dont like it, make like a banana and split)

As of Randy moss' 1st td I am 7-3 in my big money league (my auction league I will be 6-4).

I am so thankful in my big money league that I decided to take the hit and keep brees as a 2nd round pick instead of Aaron Rodger for a 7th.

Brees - potential for a huge game any week is there. I am all but happy to eat a few 0 tds or low yardage games.

Chris Johnson - enough said

Randy Moss - See brees

I have Mason as my 2nd WR though and wish I had a step or two up in that position.

However, my TEs are weak.

ETA: I believe Ursa has huge nipples

Edited by cliaz

I'm on 7-3, on a six game winning streak. The name of the game for me has been consistency. My RB's have been supremely reliable, and one of my receivers manages to step-up every week.

DeAngelo & Rice have carried me. (Rice was huge cause I took McFadden in the 4th). I really had a subpar draft. I took Jennings in the 2nd, McNabb in the 3rd, McFadden in the 4th.

Other than having absolute rocks for RB's, my MVP is Dallas Clark and my savior has been Sims-Walker.

I've managed to guess right on my WR3 most of the time (between Maclin, Meachem, Avery mostly), and Donovan got hot the weeks I needed him. I'm only 4th in total points but I have managed to not have low weeks.

in one of my local leagues my impact players are warner, fitz, r. rice, & a. johnson. my record is 7-3 going into this week. (12 team)

in another local league my impact players are a. rodgers, mjd, t. jones, & s. smith (nyg). my record is 6-3 going into this week. (10 team)

in an online league...t. brady, b. marshall, c. benson, s. rice, & mjd. i'm 6-2-1 in this one. (10 team)

in my other online league...a. rodgers, dwill, c. benson, d. driver, & b. marshall. i'm 7-2 so far in this one. (10 team)

needless to say...this has been my best start to any fantasy season. i'm either in 1st or 2nd place in every league. in two leagues i also have the most points. hopefully, the 2nd half of the season will be as good as the 1st.

I am simply wishing I had been able to draft Chris Johnson in more of my leagues. I was high on him preseason, but am always afraid to tie my wagon to one player across all of my teams. I thought three teams was enough, but now I am wishing I had him on all of them.

On the flip side, I really liked Slaton (only managed to invest in him heavily in one league) and Forte (I have him on zero teams) so it works out.

Let's see your impact players! This is not a boast post as much as it is a "let's see what the winning teams are packing." (But also to boast so if you dont like it, make like a banana and split)

As of Randy moss' 1st td I am 7-3 in my big money league (my auction league I will be 6-4).

I am so thankful in my big money league that I decided to take the hit and keep brees as a 2nd round pick instead of Aaron Rodger for a 7th.

Brees - potential for a huge game any week is there. I am all but happy to eat a few 0 tds or low yardage games.

Chris Johnson - enough said

Randy Moss - See brees

I have Mason as my 2nd WR though and wish I had a step or two up in that position.

However, my TEs are weak.

ETA: I believe Ursa has huge nipples

randy moss, brady, ray rice. going into the year, thought my wr's would carry my team, but jennings has been except for two weeks a no show. roddy white has been okay. it's been my runnings backs that have been a pleassant surprise, rice and mendenhall.

8-1 in my 10 team 10 player keeper.

My top players have been

Rivers, Romo (we start 2 QB's), MJD, AJohnson, Welker, SSmith (NYG) and ODaniels, until he got hurt. I've got about 100 more pts than the next team. All this means nothing if I don't win it all.

i'm 9-1, ppr league, welker, clark, fitz.

Chris Johnson - keeper from last year (7th round)..........kept him over ADP, who was my keeper from previous year.

Cedric Benson - 3rd in my draft, but first in my heart.

Moss/Fitz (had CJ, so I went WR/WR w/ swing picks)

McNabb

Gates

Ravens - but have picked up Bengals for nice matchup split rest of way, but Bengals deserve every week start!

Kicker - just kidding, no one cares, even me.

My main money ppr league i have jumped into first with a 6-3-1 record thankyou bulger 4 sucking against the lions

Brady

Rice

Beneson

Smith(Car)

DeShaun Jackson

Housh

Gates

Ravens/cardinals D

50dollar league No going to be 7-3 with 4 people tied 4 1st Lmao

Warner

RIce

Lt/thomas

Fitz

Andre Johnson

Hester

Windslow/witten

Raven/Cardinals D

Edited by FantasyDream

My Main local has been a real work in progress all year. Made moves in free agency and trades and have put together what I think is a nice team for the stretch run. I am currently 5-5 but almost all the pieces are now in place

Warner - Traded Matt Ryan and Ravens D for him

ADP - Traded Gore and Welker for him

LT - Drafted

Colston - Traded Ray Rice and Braylon Edwards for him (before Rice really blew up and I was hurting for a WR1)

Calvin - Drafted

Roy Williams / T.O - Free Agents (weak spot )

Crosby

SF D - Nice matchups in the money weeks

Edited by whomper

Drafting Thomas Jones, Brandon Marshall, Donald Driver, and the Eagues D in the middle rounds of several drafts has helped me out tremendously. I also tried to get a top-tier TE in most of my leagues that require that we start one... I ended up with Daniels or Gates primarily. Unfortunately, in the leagues where I had Daniels, I'm hurting right now at TE. Starting lineups in some of my better squads that are at least partially redraft:

No-limit keeper (non-Huddle) Currently 9-1

QB - McNabb

RB - Peterson, Chris Johnson, Thomas Jones

WR - Welker, Steve Smith (NY), Marshall

TE - Witten

K - Akers

D - PHI

Huddle Ladder (12-team PPR redraft) Currently 7-3

QB - Rodgers

RB - T. Jones, Gore

WR - Marshall, Calvin Johnson, Driver

TE - Gates

K - Akers

D - PHI

TML (Huddle 3-player keeper) Currently 7-3

QB - Brees

RB - Peterson, Tomlinson, T. Jones

WR - Driver, DeSean Jackson, Vincent Jackson

TE - Finley, Fells (Had Daniels) :wacko:

K - Crosby

D - GB/NE

Non-Huddle 12-team redraft (no PPR, no mandatory TE) Currently 7-2

QB - Warner/Palmer

RB - MJD, Benson or P. Thomas/Bell (start 2)

WR - Ochocinco, Sims-Walker, Jennings, Gates, Austin, Mason (start 3)

K - Tynes

D - GB/NYJ

Obviously, as you can probably tell, I had different draft slots in most of my leagues, so I don't have a lot of the same top guys in any of them... MJD in one, AP in a couple (both keepers), Johnson in one, Brees in a couple, etc. I took a big chance on Marshall and Jones in particular this year, knowing that those picks could very well make or break my teams. So far, so good. I think it definitely supports the argument that the middle rounds of most drafts are the most critical, though... those are the rounds where you can get some really good value, but there's also usually a fair amount of risk associated with those "value" picks. I've had plenty of picks, teams, and years where they didn't necessarily work out... trust me. This year, though, I've done fairly well so far.