[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M.Turner

Big Ernie McCracken

how does a high ankle sprain help?

Turner is a north and south runner so I don't see it affecting him like a LT or Chris Johnson.

Optimism heals high ankle sprains? Anyway. Key term there is "won't shelve him as long as high ankle sprains keep guys out."

It's a high ankle sprain. Turner is probably out for a indeterminate length of time.

And about him being a "north/south runner"... Turner, at almost 250lbs, gets almost all his yardage on the initial cut to the backside of running plays. You better believe he needs some good ankles.

Is it absolutely a sure thing that Snelling will be the fill time RB as long as Turner is out? Is Norwood either still dinged up, or been replaced on the depth chart as #2 by Snelling? I'm not plugged in to the situation, and I know the Huddle forecast (which I always lean to) has Snelling being the guy, but some think Norwood might be the guy. Does anyone have anything specific from coaches or local info to secure Snelling as the full timer moving forward for a couple weeks?

Is it absolutely a sure thing that Snelling will be the fill time RB as long as Turner is out? Is Norwood either still dinged up, or been replaced on the depth chart as #2 by Snelling? I'm not plugged in to the situation, and I know the Huddle forecast (which I always lean to) has Snelling being the guy, but some think Norwood might be the guy. Does anyone have anything specific from coaches or local info to secure Snelling as the full timer moving forward for a couple weeks?

For now, Snelling is "the guy." Norwood is coming back from a hip injury but he also had 2 concussion already this season. It's always something with Norwood. Even if Norwood were 100% healthy, there's no way he starts or gets the majority of touches.

Snelling is a very capable RB. He has good hands and runs with power. Looks awkward because he runs tall but he's pretty good.

They brought back Stecker but he's 34 and is likely to only get occasional work on 3rd downs or to spell Snelling.