[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady Quinn

Avernus

I thought Jaws and Gruden brought up a good point at the end of the game. With all of the draft picks the Brownies have next year - and with how deep the QB class is that's coming out - it's not too far fetched for them to consider a first round pick on another one - even with Quinn on the roster.

Quinn just sucks, as does Anderson. Cleveland cost me my game this week. I went into the Monday night game with a 19 point lead over my opponent, but lost because Cleveland couldn't even muster a friggin' FG. My opponent had Baltimore's defense which put up their highest score for the year against this pathetic excuse for a team. Two weeks to prepare for an opponent and the Browns look like a bad high school team. Pathetic, just pathetic!

How can any QB be judged behind such a putrid O line? Anderson did not always suck. Behind this O line he does. And so does Quinn. I'm not saying Quinn has the potential to be an average NFL QB, but on this Browns team, I just can't make that judgement.

How can any QB be judged behind such a putrid O line? Anderson did not always suck. Behind this O line he does. And so does Quinn. I'm not saying Quinn has the potential to be an average NFL QB, but on this Browns team, I just can't make that judgement.

yeah but don't forget the scheme and overall play calling. Worchestshire-Tomatillo-fennel? I've never seen a team look more clueless in my life.

A QB has to be judged by his performance in the situation he's given. Brady Quinn does not have a lot of talent around him, but he's also not making anyone else around him look good. IMO, he's another over-rated Notre Dame product.

I have to confess that I'm getting tired of seeing so many pathetically bad teams in the NFL. Now they're talking about potentially lifting the salary cap and allowing even more disparity between good and bad teams?

He just looks stiff back there. It looks like he has a pretty quick release and the ball had some zip on it, but when he lines up in shotgun formation, he looks uncomfortable. I know he's a gym rat but maybe he's working out too much. QB's should be kinda loose and relaxed. Of course defenders pouring in without resistance isn't helping any QB on that team. The Ravens got a sack with a 3 MAN RUSH! Are you kidding? 6 vs. 3 and they still sacked him before he could even set up. No QB can have any success under those circumstances.

could anyone tell me the furthest he has thrown the ball in the NFL?....

I am not asking for the longest passing play that involved him....I mean from the point of when he throws the ball and the receiver catches it....

10...12 yds?

I heard a stat this morning on Sportscenter that Quinn was 0-7 on all throws over 10 yards in this game.

That offense looked terrible last night. They need to scrap whatever system they are using because they can't execute it.

yeah but don't forget the scheme and overall play calling. Worchestshire-Tomatillo-fennel? I've never seen a team look more clueless in my life.

Or the lack of anything resembling a receiver that knows what they are doing. Mike Furrey is their most experienced player at WR.

:wacko: thanks ya little irish homo

Terrell Suggs could miss several weeks after spraining his knee in Monday night's win over the Browns.

Suggs is scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday which will determine the extent of the injury. The Ravens think the low block that Brady Quinn put on Suggs was a cheap shot and Quinn can expect a fine from the league. Suggs has 42 tackles and 3 1/2 sacks through nine games.

Source: National Football Post

could anyone tell me the furthest he has thrown the ball in the NFL?....

I am not asking for the longest passing play that involved him....I mean from the point of when he throws the ball and the receiver catches it....

10...12 yds?

Furthest hes thrown it...15-20 yards

Longest completion...about 5-10

The good news is that the Browns have 11 draft picks at the end of this season. If they were smart they woul draft an entire rookie offese since they can only do better. haha!

Edited by rdnsnow

I remember a couple of years ago on draft day, when Mel Kiper & crew were absolutely slamming the Dolphins for passing on Quinn & taking Ted Ginn instead. Not that Ginn has been all that (although his one game vs. The Jets provided more productivity than Quinn's whole career), but the Dolphins definitely got the last laugh on that decision. At least Henne plays like a winner.

whatever IT is, Brady Quinn does not have it.

he is shockingly bad, no feel, no improvisation or ability to just make a freaking play

To who?

Seriously...Jamal Lewis is cooked.

Mohammed Massaqoi is a rookie that's had one good game.

Mike Furrey had a reasonably good season several years ago.

Brian Robieski hasn't shown anything yet.

Cribbs is not a good receiver, but has those elusive "open field skill". Get him the ball in space and let him work. Except he can't seem to find space.

Quinn hasn't had any kind of a reasonable chance to succeed. JRussel got thrown the keys to the store with nobody breathing down his neck if he didn;t play well in a game and no worry about getting benched every week. Quinn's been dicked around by the Browns since he came into the league.

To who?

Seriously...Jamal Lewis is cooked.

Mohammed Massaqoi is a rookie that's had one good game.

Mike Furrey had a reasonably good season several years ago.

Brian Robieski hasn't shown anything yet.

Cribbs is not a good receiver, but has those elusive "open field skill". Get him the ball in space and let him work. Except he can't seem to find space.

Quinn hasn't had any kind of a reasonable chance to succeed. JRussel got thrown the keys to the store with nobody breathing down his neck if he didn;t play well in a game and no worry about getting benched every week. Quinn's been dicked around by the Browns since he came into the league.

+1

I'm not much of a Quinn fan but that team is so bad, I can't see anyone other than a real elite talent looking good in Cleveland. They showed some highlights of Browns dropping passes and a few of them looked like they were 15-20 yard catches that the WRs completely dropped. I would have stayed up and watched the whole game last night but I don't hate myself (well at least not enough to watch an entire Baltimore v. Browns game when I didn't have any FF players going).