[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gaming the waiver wire

Brentastic

If you use MFL...you should be able to go to Previously Processed Waivers and you can see who bid or put in waiver requests on that page. You don't have to be a commish to view this report.

yeah, yeah - do that.

Whew, glad I took the safe route. 3 other owners put in a request for Forsett. I'm 'Fat Guys in Tight Pants':

Round Franchise Original Waiver Request (Reason Not Processed)

1 Fat Guys in Tight Pants Add Forsett, Justin SEA RB and drop None

Submitted Tue Nov 17 10:49:14 a.m. ET 2009

1 Scrubs Add Forsett, Justin SEA RB and drop James, Edgerrin FA RB (Player to add is no longer available.)

Add Cartwright, Rock WAS RB and drop Green-Ellis, BenJarvus NEP RB

Submitted Tue Nov 17 11:37:47 p.m. ET 2009

1 Deadly Spider Monkey Add Scott, Bernard CIN RB and drop None

Add Chambers, Chris KCC WR and drop Holt, Torry JAC WR (Higher priority request fulfilled.)

Submitted Tue Nov 17 10:00:24 p.m. ET 2009

1 Mini Ditkas Add Choice, Tashard DAL RB and drop None

Submitted Tue Nov 17 9:18:31 p.m. ET 2009

1 This Sucks Add Forsett, Justin SEA RB and drop Williams, Carnell TBB RB (Player to add is no longer available.)

Submitted Tue Nov 17 10:42:10 a.m. ET 2009

1 P-Town Slow Add Forsett, Justin SEA RB and drop Dreessen, Joel HOU TE (Player to add is no longer available.) Submitted Tue Nov 17 11:25:34 a.m. ET 2009

2 Fat Guys in Tight Pants Add Packers, Green Bay GBP Def and drop Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

Add Avery, Donnie STL WR and drop Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR (Higher priority request fulfilled.)

Submitted Tue Nov 17 10:49:46 a.m. ET 2009

3 Fat Guys in Tight Pants Add Avery, Donnie STL WR and drop Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR

Submitted Tue Nov 17 10:49:59 a.m. ET 2009

What's even more troubling, is my friend Rob (Scrubs) actually had Edgerrin James on his roster to drop :wacko:

Edited by Brentastic

Whew, glad I took the safe route. 2 other owners put in a request for Forsett. I'm 'Fat Guys in Tight Pants':

1 Scrubs Add Forsett, Justin SEA RB and drop James, Edgerrin FA RB (Player to add is no longer available.)

Add Chambers, Chris KCC WR and drop Holt, Torry JAC WR (Higher priority request fulfilled.)

1 This Sucks Add Forsett, Justin SEA RB and drop Williams, Carnell TBB RB (Player to add is no longer available.)

1 P-Town Slow Add Forsett, Justin SEA RB and drop Dreessen, Joel HOU TE (Player to add is no longer available.) Submitted Tue Nov 17 11:25:34 a.m. ET 2009

2 Fat Guys in Tight Pants Add Packers, Green Bay GBP Def and drop Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

Add Avery, Donnie STL WR and drop Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR (Higher priority request fulfilled.)

3 Fat Guys in Tight Pants Add Avery, Donnie STL WR and drop Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR

What's even more troubling, is my friend Rob (Scrubs) actually had Edgerrin James on his roster to drop :wacko:

For what it's worth, there were 3 teams. P-Town Slow had a 1st round request in for him too..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Whew, glad I took the safe route. 3 other owners put in a request for Forsett. I'm 'Fat Guys in Tight Pants':

and even worse than that, he structured his claim such that if he didn;t get Forsett, which was a very likely scenario, he still kept James and instead dropped BGE.