[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate having talent ranked eye to eye

MrTed46

This is not a WDIS thread and can relate to any player, but I really hate having 2 players who are ranked eye to eye because it adds stress to my fantasy life.

For example this week I have

PT V TBB

Chris Wells V Rams

The reason I am leaving towards Wells is because its a 4 o clock game and I want something to watch later in the day....it has come down to that because in my eye they are ranked the same.

Earlier in the year i had Braylon Edwards (post CLE) and Housh, luckily for me Housh is not in the lead.

by the way, if you guys have the same dilema stay away from Wells, I never pick the right player.

then start PT. i might have to start wells this week. i can afford to bench PT in the other league. :wacko:

I know its a good problem to have but sometimes i like to stay from these type of things. Both PT and Beanie are so hit or miss that it drives me insane.

I played in a league last year where you start 10 and had 2 bench, it was an interesting idea and I kind of miss that now :D

I know its a good problem to have but sometimes i like to stay from these type of things. Both PT and Beanie are so hit or miss that it drives me insane.

I played in a league last year where you start 10 and had 2 bench, it was an interesting idea and I kind of miss that now :D

i feel your pain. lately, i've been leaving soooo many points on my bench. it makes me :wacko: .

I have had that problem all year. Crabtree, Driver, or Chambers last week with Ocho and Welker for sure. The first three ended up within a point of each other, but I didn't expect I should have sat Ocho for two of them instead of picking one. (Didn't help that Ocho caught 2 of 7 targets, though)

I sat Driver as I feared he would be shut down by Terrance Newman and went with Crabtree who I thought with have more targets.

90% of my lineups are no brainers and then I spend what seems like hours deciding on the last couple choices.

I have had that problem all year. Crabtree, Driver, or Chambers last week with Ocho and Welker for sure. The first three ended up within a point of each other, but I didn't expect I should have sat Ocho for two of them instead of picking one. (Didn't help that Ocho caught 2 of 7 targets, though)

I sat Driver as I feared he would be shut down by Terrance Newman and went with Crabtree who I thought with have more targets.

90% of my lineups are no brainers and then I spend what seems like hours deciding on the last couple choices.

+1 these decisions have driven me to drink. or my drinking has driven my bad decisions. :wacko: