[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dolphins Wildcat

Shorttynaz

With Ronnie Brown out, this got me thinking..

As he normally takes the snaps in the wildcat formation and then either runs or hands it off to Williams (or on a rare occasion throws) - what does his injury do to the Dolphins offense and "wildcat?" I don't see it being as effective.

Is Williams going to be taking the snaps on these plays with Lex Hilliard taking William's old role? I'm curious to see how this affects his fantasy production.

Well, I think that its fair to say that Brown is the king of running the wildcat. So its also fair to say that Miami's wildcat offense is going to take a hit.

White is the wildcard in this. He might be able to pick up the slack. We'll have to wait and see what happens if he takes substantially more snaps in a game.

I meant wildcat, not taking over Henne.

I know but even bringing him in for the wildcat formation i don't want to see him line up anywhere near the center

They do better better direct snapping to Ricky and letting Ricking hand it off to him or pass it top him ,,, the guy plains scares me and he cant pass worth crap

I know but even bringing him in for the wildcat formation i don't want to see him line up anywhere near the center

They do better better direct snapping to Ricky and letting Ricking hand it off to him or pass it top him ,,, the guy plains scares me and he cant pass worth crap

He is definitely frail looking. I would flatten him. ;P

Ronnie Brown is the best at running it. They lost Cobb earlier, who was a darn good blocker and an important piece of the Wildcat. Now they've lost Brown. I think they'll still try it with White and Williams, but I don't think it'll be as effective, or used as often. . . guess we find out tomorrow night. . .