[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have one of those in my league

MrTed46

Can MFL block someone from proposing trades to you? We have one of those who keep offering junk for a stud and its non stop and alot of franchises are complaining about this particular someone.

The person who is attempting the trades thinks he is giving good value (really he does) but its REALLY bad. I don't know how to handle it.

hopefully MFL has an option to block trades or something.

Some of the trades he has sent me

Mason for Ray Rice

Justin Fargas ( because I have McFadden ) for Steven Jackson

Big Ben & Mason for Brees & VJax

oh and believe me he always has a good story why its in my favor and Im a fool for not taking the trade

Some of the trades he has sent me

Mason for Ray Rice

Justin Fargas ( because I have McFadden ) for Steven Jackson

Big Ben & Mason for Brees & VJax

oh and believe me he always has a good story why its in my favor and Im a fool for not taking the trade

This is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to fantasy football. If you are trying so hard to convince me that these players are so great then why are you trading them?

I actually hope he reads this post ,,, i'm not sure what his message board name is but i know he is a member because in a couple of his trade offers he sited the huddle strength of schedule ,,, actually copied and pasted it in an e-mail trying to get me to trade him Ray Rice

Make up a couple of scripted responses like "Dude, your team sucks ass now, but would be much better if you make this trade with me", copy those responses to a text document so you can copy & paste them repeatedly. Then continue to counter him with trades like your kicker for Big Ben, your kicker for Derek Mason. Keep it up. Send 1 ever couple of hours until he gets beat into submission. Sell him on how your kicker has outscored Mason for the year! Work it!

I like the option of letting the trades sit until one of the guys he is asking for goes on IR.

:Guinness: Brilliant!! :Guinness:

Yep, I've never rejected a trade before. I guess it is a little dirty, but in baseball in particular, I've traded more than a couple injured players this way.