[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair trade?

sbizzle

Please try and be direct. It's hard to tell on 1-2 of these if you would approve it or not approve the vote. Thanks!!

So far...

Yes: 4

No: 1

Maybe: 1?

This trade "stinks" ..........................I can't believe a-n-y-o-n-e would give up Chris Johnson & Vjax for that!! This trade is NOT real, or there is collusion between the two traders.

After seeing the rules, I would say that this trade is against fair competition and would veto the trade. If you were only going to vote based on collusion, I would let the trade go through then not ask the guy giving up Johnson and Jackson back into the league next year. Either way, put me down as a Veto vote in your poll. The trade is very one sided.

Haha I guess other people felt different than me, which is fine. I just figured since he wouldn't lose to much because he has a love for the Steelers and has started Mendenhall every week but one. He has only played DeAngelo Williams that one week he didn't play Mendenhall. Chris Johnson averages prob 10 more points than DeAngelo Williams so I see it as he lost prob 5-10 points there. His best backup receiver averages 3-5 less than Vincent Jackson so he maybe loses those 3-5 points. He gains Matt Hasselbeck as basically a backup to Matt Ryan who has been struggling lately and still has some hard teams to play. In the last 4 weeks of play Matt Hasselbeck has score more points each week than Ryan except for one. So maybe you gain or lose a few points if Matt Ryan plays a tough defense or if he somehow gets hurt. He gets Jason Witten, who you guys are right hasn't been doing nearly as well as usual, but look who his tight end is now, Matt Spaeth. Feel free to go look at his stats. Like i said before he had 2 catches for a touchdown in week two where he got 7 points and every other week has not made a single point for his fantasy team. Witten isn't doing the best but he at least gets a minimal 4-5 points. That means he gains 4-5 each week. Then the Steelers defense lets be honest is most likely going to score 5-10 points higher than the Eagles defense is especially with the easy schedule they have left: KC, BAL, OAK, CLE, GB, BAL.

ps - as far as people saying it helps me in my match up against him when I play this guy again before the season ends Steelers play OAK. That means all 6 of his players including the defense would match up again Oakland.

Also the guy lives in New York, I live in Dallas and I can promise you I havnt said a word to him this entire season except make that trade.

Don't know if that makes any sense or just me trying to reason with my self but thanks to everyone who gave input!!

Edited by sbizzle

one is my roommates friend who was over yesterday listening to me and the commissioner try and talk about it, one is one of the people who objected to my trade, one is the commissioner, and that's all I know for sure. Isn't there some way to look up the ip address of each user? If you can do that it will show the other people have different ips. So either I took the time to go to many different houses or they are other people somewhere else.