[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You need a win and you face Chris Johnson this week..

wolfer

That is correct. I'm also not opposed to figuring his fantasy score using his average and making that the over/under. The below data may come out all goofy as far as alignment:

Category Actual Stats Fantasy Points Avg (24 games)

Rush Yards 2319 231.9 9.6625

Receive Yards 522 52.2 2.175

TD 19 114 4.75

Receptions 73 73 3.042

Fantasy Points per Game 19.62916667

So if you choose this method, the over/under is the fantasy points per game above (19.63) - I got the under and you would have the over.

Wildcat - I'm not opposed to switching it to this method with you as well, just let me know soon and make sure we have double confirmation.

How about a 20 on 118 total yards, and a 20 on 19.63 ppr scoring. In both cases I have the over. Is this a deal? And if he gets injured to the point were he has to leave the game bet is canceled?

I will not be home until Sunday, but I will check back than...

Edited by JustDoIt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a 20 on 118 total yards, and a 20 on 19.63 ppr scoring. In both cases I have the over. Is this a deal? And if he gets injured to the point were he has to leave the game bet is canceled?

I will not be home until Sunday, but I will check back than...

Let's just stick with $20 on the ppr scoring 19.63. I don't see the point in taking the yards only in a separate bet unless we bet using the method Wildcat and I are using.

I hope you're correct, but 20 PPR points is not that much the way he is given the ball via the pass.

Hmmm...i just double checked his stats. Twice he had 9 receptions. Every other game he had between 0-3 catches. My perceptions of his consistent use in the passing game appear to be wrong.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Well, here we go. I lead my opponent by 12. I'm done. Thank you Cutler for overthrowing Olsen for and easy TD, you bum! Thank you Mike Bell for vulturing 2 TDs from PT. Thanks Cincy defense for no-showing yesterday. Thanks Moss and Ocho for facing Revis/Nnamdi in the same freaking day.

No I'm not bitter, not at all, why do you ask? :wacko:

I have CJ going twice tonight. One game I'm up by two and he's going against Slaton. I feel pretty good about that one, obviously. The other game CJ is running unopposed, but I'm down by like 35, so he has to blow up for me to win. He's done that several times this year, so we'll see.

I need a good night from Johnson and Slaton. Three total touchdowns would tie me with the opponent, and if either can reach 100 yards rushing, it will clinch it. Can't count on the TD's though, so need some big runs or receptions. I went with Slayton hoping he'd be rejuvenated on MNF, in place of Ryan Grant against the good Niner run defense, and had I left Grant in, I'd only need Slayton for a score and 100. Oh well, the decisions are never easy.

:wacko: GO RUNNING BACKS!!!

Let's just stick with $20 on the ppr scoring 19.63. I don't see the point in taking the yards only in a separate bet unless we bet using the method Wildcat and I are using.

mmk.. lets go with the same method than. ok?

I have the over on the 118 total yards and the one touchdown. 20 bucks a piece. Void if he gets pulled from the game for injury.

Deal?

meh..you think you got it bad? well im up by 26 pts with bironas playing tonight but guess what, not only does he have chris johnson he also has andre. So I'm pretty sure i lost this week unless something miraculous happens(praying) or i go to houston tonight and run the johnsons over with my 4x4. so...ARE YOU GUYS WITH ME??? :D LETS GO!!

:wacko::D:D

Edited by chodan