[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Sleepers Down the Stretch

wizmander

Just starting a topic to see who you guys had sleeping in the waiver wires or not picked up-

I am in a deep IDP league, so we are pretty thin, just seeing if we can get some guys to chime in

LB - Daryl Smith - JAX - worth a look with Durant possibly missing time

Cushing - HOU - having a nice season

Andra Davis - DEN - Quietly putting up numbers

DL - Ray Edwards - MIN

David Bowens - CLE - Will have a HUGE last part of the season

DB - George Wilson, in most leagues he has S/WR eligibility which means you can slot him in at WR, and get big points from him

Bryan Scott - BUF - Playing LB, but has S eligibility, great spot for stats

Lets hear some sleepers who may still be available- - - EVEN DEEP SLEEPERS :wacko:

Is (S) Tanard Jackson/TB still available? I just picked him up in our league after checking free agents and average points per game, he has been awesome the past few games, and they play New Orleans this weekend. Should be some possibilities for tackles and Int's at the safety position. I think he was suspended early in the season, so his totals are down.

Just starting a topic to see who you guys had sleeping in the waiver wires or not picked up-

I am in a deep IDP league, so we are pretty thin, just seeing if we can get some guys to chime in

DL - Ray Edwards - MIN

DB - George Wilson, in most leagues he has S/WR eligibility which means you can slot him in at WR, and get big points from him

Lets hear some sleepers who may still be available- - - EVEN DEEP SLEEPERS :D

:wacko: Certainly appreciate the willingness to start this topic, but um... if Brian Cushing is considered a "sleeper" in your league, I doubt you're really in a "deep" league. The guy is a top tier fantasy LB.

Daryl Smith has had value with or without Justin Durant available.

I am in zero leagues where George Wilson has WR eligibility.

David Bowens is a LB.

:wacko: Certainly appreciate the willingness to start this topic, but um... if Brian Cushing is considered a "sleeper" in your league, I doubt you're really in a "deep" league. The guy is a top tier fantasy LB.

Daryl Smith has had value with or without Justin Durant available.

I am in zero leagues where George Wilson has WR eligibility.

David Bowens is a LB.

LMAO, you are funny guy..

Cushing is picked up no doubt, just giving some people some insight. 12 team league, with deep rosters.

In my espn league George Wilson can be played as WR, Bowens played lots out DL

Enough with that

DL - Ray Edwards - MIN

Lets hear some sleepers who may still be available- - - EVEN DEEP SLEEPERS :wacko:

The only one not on a roster in my league that you mentioned is Wilson. He has had a nice run but I'm guessing his stats drop when Whitner comes back.

I'm having to start either Haynesworth or Calais Campbell as my 3rd DL and would like to hear other DL sleepers that people might have.

Bowens will have a nice rest of the season, getting his chance, he is listed as a DL in both of my leagues-

I also like Lamarr Woodley, who started realllly slow, and was dropped in lots of leagues, hes coming on

and I have a hunch that Clay Matthews has a big game, now with Kampman coming back, it will free things up for him