[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Network coverage

Chief Dick

Is seriously horrible. Deion looks like he dunked his chin in the leftover ashes of my Weber. Mariucci looks like he ages 10 years every half hour, and Marshall Faulk regurgitates everything he read off of the internet this week.

And lets not forget Rich Eisen. Gawd, he's so droll and boring he makes me want to go hang myself. Plus, he's almost getting Joe Buck smug.

This is the NFL's network, and this is the best they can come up with? :wacko:

Deion looks like he dunked his chin in the leftover ashes of my Weber.

Okay, for me personally, that is a top 5 huddle quote of all time... :wacko:

I have to say, though, that I like Eisen. Always have - droll, yes, I suppose, but very cool and smooth, and in a better way than Joe Buck, IMO. And I grew up worshipping his dad on a transistor radio - not that THAT has any analogy to his son and performance, of course.

Aside from the "talent" there are a ton of technical issues as well. Missed plays, faked-out camermen, audio issues (though that was kinda nice), boring graphics with frequent errors, just a mess.

Aside from the "talent" there are a ton of technical issues as well. Missed plays, faked-out camermen, audio issues (though that was kinda nice), boring graphics with frequent errors, just a mess.

Like the flag that appeared to them only.

Is seriously horrible. Deion looks like he dunked his chin in the leftover ashes of my Weber. Mariucci looks like he ages 10 years every half hour, and Marshall Faulk regurgitates everything he read off of the internet this week.

And lets not forget Rich Eisen. Gawd, he's so droll and boring he makes me want to go hang myself. Plus, he's almost getting Joe Buck smug.

This is the NFL's network, and this is the best they can come up with? :wacko:

At least you got to watch it...I get to see a bar go across the screen every play on cbssportsline

Edited by Henry Muto

NFL.com

I'm watching the game on NFL Network, and just went to NFL.com and the broadcast is the exact same..

OK - I now see what the gripe is all about. The game on TV is live, yet when I look online it's a couple of has been's talking - no game.. Ghey!!

Not as bad as that Chicago/SF game last week. Televised Ambien.

That's setting the bar really, really low and then just barely clearing it. We're nearly through 6 quarters of combined play and there's been what, 1 TD? Best and the brightest come to play on Thursday it seems.

That's setting the bar really, really low and then just barely clearing it. We're nearly through 6 quarters of combined play and there's been what, 1 TD? Best and the brightest come to play on Thursday it seems.

I tivo'd the Pats/Colts game that was re-broadcasted on the NFL Network last night. I think (even though I know the outcome) I'm gonna switch to that instead.

Thanks MFL...jerks!!!!!!

News Articles > Dolphins to release Joey Porter? Published Tue Nov 17 10:29:00 p.m. ET 2009

(Rotoworld) Beat writer Armando Salguero expects the Dolphins to release OLB Joey Porter in the offseason.

Analysis: Porter is at a "fall off the cliff age" and turns 33 before next season. His production is already way down, with just 2.5 sacks and 12 tackles in seven 2009 appearances. In addition to wide receiver and perhaps safety, the Dolphins will likely prioritize upgrading at outside linebacker in the spring.

Thanks MFL...jerks!!!!!!

News Articles > Dolphins to release Joey Porter? Published Tue Nov 17 10:29:00 p.m. ET 2009

(Rotoworld) Beat writer Armando Salguero expects the Dolphins to release OLB Joey Porter in the offseason.

Analysis: Porter is at a "fall off the cliff age" and turns 33 before next season. His production is already way down, with just 2.5 sacks and 12 tackles in seven 2009 appearances. In addition to wide receiver and perhaps safety, the Dolphins will likely prioritize upgrading at outside linebacker in the spring.

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong - but it says OFFSEASON. Not THIS WEEK :wacko: