[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL "Benched Ricky" Thread

CardinalEmpire.com

Own him in my friendly league. Wanted to play him really badly for some odd reason but just couldn't bring myself to bench Johnson or Rice. Now I think I'm going to regret that.

Oh well, the owner I'm playing this week starts Ronnie Brown and Michael Turner. I think he forgot about the Thursday game... left Brown in.

Oh that's totally messed up unless he is out of it already and just doesn't care ? which would also be messed up

Well, I started Ricky in my NFL.com league, but I didn't have a complete starting roster before tonights game started and it was showing I was credited with 0 points when the game was over! I was missing a kicker because I couldn't decide during the week who to drop to get one, wound up dropping Walter, anyway.... so I was freaking out thinking I forfeited Ricky's points because I had an "Illegal Roster". But when I picked up a kicker, put him in my lineup, Ricky's points then appeared....all 30 of them....PHEW!

He's on my bench too and it's gonna be rough to find a spot for him in my lineup. I'm gonna have to sit someone each week..

RB#1 - Peterson

RB#2 - MJD

RB #3/flex - Ray Rice

RB#4/bench - R Williams

What're you in a 2 person league? How someone ends up with both AP and MJD when they went 1 and 2 in every draft respectively is beyond me. but more power to you.

What're you in a 2 person league? How someone ends up with both AP and MJD when they went 1 and 2 in every draft respectively is beyond me. but more power to you.

probably a trade its late in the season dude ppl have more than 1 first rounder on there team now probably a smart manager! Get over it!!!!!!!!