[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A.Green Inactive...Grant More Work?

heehawks

Saw that Ahman Green was inactive. He has been getting some touches the past few weeks and doing ok with them. Does this mean that R.Grant will get those extra few carries? Does Grants numbers get a slight bump? I know SF run D is pretty good, but I would think if Grant gets a few more touches that he is worth a flex spot.

What say you?

Somebody needs to draw Grant a map to the flippin' end zone

Is that the problem? I thought it was the lack of opportunities he gets at the endzone, with Kuhn and Rodgers getting most of the carries there... Or they'll pass when they easily could have run it... But regardless of the reasons, I'm getting beyond frustrated with the lack of Grant TDs.

I read a lot about how people are unhappy with Grant. Maybe i'm forgetting, but i drafted him as a RB3 and that is exactly what he is. I'm happy with Grant this season. No RBBC on a pass happy team.

Wish I had the luxury of him as a RB3... How'd you pull that off? Did you draft RB, RB, WR, RB, or were people that low on him going in?

Is that the problem? I thought it was the lack of opportunities he gets at the endzone, with Kuhn and Rodgers getting most of the carries there... Or they'll pass when they easily could have run it... But regardless of the reasons, I'm getting beyond frustrated with the lack of Grant TDs.

A product of the bad OL. They struggle even on the 1-yard line, so they try trickery by going to different players there.

I read a lot about how people are unhappy with Grant.

While I won't say I'm totally "unhappy" with Grant, for better or worse, I drafted him as a RB2 in a 12-team league ... and as you alluded to, so far he's put up numbers that are somewhere between RB2 & RB3 stats. If you give him 4 of the (I think 6) short scores (run or catch) Kuhn & Rodgers have accounted for so far, then Grant becomes a solid FF RB2 ... mainly because he is not in a RBBC.

Again, I'm not totally unhappy with his production, just expected more (successful) activity from him at the goal line than we have seen thus far.

Edited by ts

A product of the bad OL. They struggle even on the 1-yard line, so they try trickery by going to different players there.

On the brightside, McCarthy said that Colledge is now on an extremely short leash. When he gets his ass benched things will only get better. He's the worst starter in the NFL now that JaMarcus Russel has finally been benched.