[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How can the Cowboys be this bad?

zekez

If they lose, they'll take about half a dozen people out of a big $$$ survivor pool I'm in, so at least I have that going for me. Ironically, this was the exact game that knocked me out of the same pool last year in week four. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know well enough not to put my hand back on a hot burner.

Is Jerry Jones really going to put up with this through the end of the season? :wacko:
And what do you suggest he do? Yell and scream at his team? I'm sure that's already done. Threaten? Probably done too. Fire Phillps? And who takes over (Garret?) and why would an interim coach be any better? As of this post they still have sole possession of first place their division. Now's not the time to change coaches.

And what do you suggest he do? Yell and scream at his team? I'm sure that's already done. Threaten? Probably done too. Fire Phillps? And who takes over (Garret?) and why would an interim coach be any better? As of this post they still have sole possession of first place their division. Now's not the time to change coaches.

I was referring to Jones' mentality more than practicality.

The team is soft and it starts with the HC. When things are going well and the boys are winning the HC issues aren't as big of an issue. But as you have seen the last couple of weeks when things dont go their way and they have some adversity the type of HC they have really comes into play.

These are the Cowboys for as long as Jerry is the practicing GM. We need to fire Phillips ... but then we'd only end up with another powder puff coach. Dallas = Oakland.

They need to send Garrett packing along with Wade. Won't happen and by the time they are ready to do it all of the top currently available coaches will be coaching other teams.

They need to send Garrett packing along with Wade. Won't happen and by the time they are ready to do it all of the top currently available coaches will be coaching other teams.

Garrett is not the answer ... but none of the currently available top coaches would come here anyway (Dallas/Jerry = Oakland/Al).