[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner Credited With Fumble

baddfish2

I didn't see the play but normally that gets credited to the RB, even if the RB never had possession.

Edit: It was actually in week 2. ADP is running forward to take the handoff from Favre and bobbles it without ever having possession. It was a fumble on ADP. I agree that it shouldn't have been on Favre but if ADP never had possession, how could have been on him?

Edited by hezagenius

I didn't see the play but normally that gets credited to the RB, even if the RB never had possession. Same thing happened about 5 weeks ago with ADP and Favre. Favre pitched it to ADP who had it bounce out of his hands and it was recovered by the other team. ADP got credited with the fumble. I thought the same thing. He didn't have possession so how could he end up with a fumble?

Because Favre God pitched the ball to him. Any other QB gets credit with the fumble.

I didn't see the play but normally that gets credited to the RB, even if the RB never had possession. Same thing happened about 5 weeks ago with ADP and Favre. Favre pitched it to ADP who had it bounce out of his hands and it was recovered by the other team. ADP got credited with the fumble. I thought the same thing. He didn't have possession so how could he end up with a fumble?

You'd be wrong. If he never had posession, he can't be credited with the fumble.

You'd be wrong. If he never had posession, he can't be credited with the fumble.

1-10-DET 48 (11:34) 28-A.Peterson right tackle to MIN 49 for -3 yards. FUMBLES, RECOVERED by DET-50-E.Sims at DET 48. 50-E.Sims to DET 48 for no gain (64-A.Herrera).

go to this link on nfl . com to watch the video. It is the first Vikings possession

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092001/2...post-playbyplay

1-10-DET 48 (11:34) 28-A.Peterson right tackle to MIN 49 for -3 yards. FUMBLES, RECOVERED by DET-50-E.Sims at DET 48. 50-E.Sims to DET 48 for no gain (64-A.Herrera).

go to this link on nfl . com to watch the video. It is the first Vikings possession

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092001/2...post-playbyplay

:scratcheshead: