[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner out

gilthorp

Leinart is still in there - while Warner is still in full pads on the sideline. Warner is walking around and looks fine. I think it has a lot to do with who they're playing and the score. If St. Louis somehow finds a way to come back into the game - Warner will probably return to the game..

Leinart is still in there - while Warner is still in full pads on the sideline. Warner is walking around and looks fine. I think it has a lot to do with who they're playing and the score. If St. Louis somehow finds a way to come back into the game - Warner will probably return to the game..

My championship game a few years back, Warner was my starting QB - came out and threw 10/10, 110 yards and a TD. Then decided he wasn't feeling well and sat the entire next three quarters off, sitting on the sideline in full pads.

I lost by a few points. :wacko:

They just mentioned this a few minutes ago. If the Rams were making a game of it, Warner would be in there. His injury is nothing serious.

Not sure where the cue Kurt Warner comments come from...that dude is old, and he got slammed. He was trying to gain feeling in his hands immediately afterward. If his head got scrambled, there's no way they'd let him play again, and perhaps they lose because of this. Would be totally shocked if he re enters the game at all.

Not sure where the cue Kurt Warner comments come from...that dude is old, and he got slammed. He was trying to gain feeling in his hands immediately afterward. If his head got scrambled, there's no way they'd let him play again, and perhaps they lose because of this. Would be totally shocked if he re enters the game at all.

yep ....if he's dazed they'll kill'em.....move Boldin ta QB :wacko:

One thing I can tell you after being there today is that the Cardinals offense absolutely falls flat on its face without Warner. The energy, focus, tempo, and precision that that offense has with him in there just disappears when Leinart takes over. They look very ordinary without him.