[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Pats

Henry Muto

Looking already ahead in 1 of my leagues next week's Monday nighter is going to be some fantasy game in this league.

I have Brady and R-Moss and my opp will have Brees and Colston

I also have will have to decide which RB's I want to start as all of them are from the game as well

I have P-Thomas, Mike Bell and Maroney

I also have Gostkowksi

I aslo have the options of Meachem and New Orleans DF

Going to be one heck of a night next week

I wouldn't consider the Saints' D an option next week. But you're right about next week... A lot of firepower in that game.

And why is that? unless your league gives negative points for yds allowed and pts. scored they are definately worth a start. Sacks and turnovers will happen.

I wouldn't consider the Saints' D an option next week. But you're right about next week... A lot of firepower in that game.

I just checked my 2 redraft leagues and the Saints Def is #1 by a good bit in both leagues. I mean if it was close then I would consider benching them but it isn't close at all. I think this qualifies in the "Always start your studs" category.

Regarding Saints defense and whether or not to start them:

Looks like they're pretty banged up in the secondardy. Granted that didn't hurt them this week, but that was also against the Bucs.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nor/report

Funny -- seems like the obvious thing will be for both teams to put up a lot of points and bet the over -- so it will probably turn into a defensive masterpiece.