[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Megatron

HowboutthemCowboys

Calvin Johnson, WR DET

News: Lions head coach Jim Schwartz said Monday he was unsure about the availability of WR Calvin Johnson for Week 12 vs. the Packers. Johnson sustained a knee injury on the same play that saw QB Matthew Stafford get injured vs. Cleveland in Week 11. Johnson caught seven passes in the game for a total of 161 yards and a touchdown. When asked about Johnson's availability for the game, Schwartz simply said, "we'll see."

:wacko: #$%^%$#$%

I have to believe that Megatron will be good to go come Turkey Day. Just speculation on my part but I think we're worrying before we really have to.

No Stafford.... no Megatron... Cowboys/Raiders....

Turkey Day's football is getting worse by the minute....

That does sound ugly. What crack addict scheduled DAL/OAK for Thanksgiving? Why not swap them and Skins? Or would people have a hissy because of the "Redskins" playing on Thanksgiving :wacko:

That does sound ugly. What crack addict scheduled DAL/OAK for Thanksgiving? Why not swap them and Skins? Or would people have a hissy because of the "Redskins" playing on Thanksgiving :wacko:

I agree Skins / Raiders would be a much better game :D

I have to believe that Megatron will be good to go come Turkey Day. Just speculation on my part but I think we're worrying before we really have to.

This is a crucial game for us FF guys and to dismiss this is a mistake. I'd pay very close attention to practice reports come tomorrow and Wed.

This is a crucial game for us FF guys and to dismiss this is a mistake.
I agree

Irish has spoken, and the people have heard him! :wacko:

Edited by kpholmes

Speak for yourself. No Stafford+ No Johnson? I'll take that. Too bad I won't get to see Al Harris and his predator hair anymore this year. :wacko:

Hilarious! My buddies and I always call out the predators. There are a lot of predator DB's :D

This is a crucial game for us FF guys and to dismiss this is a mistake. I'd pay very close attention to practice reports come tomorrow and Wed.

Not dismissing it as much as trying to be optimistic versus most other pessimists, with the doom and gloom outlook. The coach said we'll see, he didn't say, things aren't looking great or it's doubtful, etc. As the coach said,'We'll see..." and I'll have Burleson waiting in the wings. :fingerscrossed:

Edited by irish

with the way DAL and OAK have been playing recently, I could see an upset in Big D.

Hilarious! My buddies and I always call out the predators. There are a lot of predator DB's :wacko:

Yeah, my friends and I were trying to name an all-dreadlock team. SJax at RB beats out MBIII for sure, and there are D-backs to spare, but linemen are tough to come by and we had to call McNabb's braids "honorary dreds" so we could have a QB.

Johnson appears more likely to play than Stafford, but this is a bad sign for Megatron. The Associated Press called him "doubtful" on Monday after he was hurt on the final play of the Week 11 win over the Browns. The Lions will hold a walk-through on Wednesday and Calvin will likely be a game-time decision for Thursday's game with the Packers. Nov. 24 - 12:01 pm et

John Nivo on Twitter

Johnson appears more likely to play than Stafford, but this is a bad sign for Megatron. The Associated Press called him "doubtful" on Monday after he was hurt on the final play of the Week 11 win over the Browns. The Lions will hold a walk-through on Wednesday and Calvin will likely be a game-time decision for Thursday's game with the Packers. Nov. 24 - 12:01 pm et

John Nivo on Twitter

Just read the same here-

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2009/11/post.html

Rookie quarterback Matthew Stafford (separated left shoulder) and receiver Calvin Johnson (knee/hand) were both held out of Tuesday's practice.

The Lions will hold a walk-through on Wednesday as their final preparation for the game.

The Lions are listed as 11-point underdogs against the Packers.

Stafford is not expected to play in the game but there's still a possibility that Johnson could see some action.

Now things are getting a bit more ugly and I'm starting to get that feeling, that even if Calvin played, he just wouldn't be right. Burleson's moving closer to the starting lineup.

Hilarious! My buddies and I always call out the predators. There are a lot of predator DB's :D

:wacko:

Yeah, my friends and I were trying to name an all-dreadlock team. SJax at RB beats out MBIII for sure, and there are D-backs to spare, but linemen are tough to come by and we had to call McNabb's braids "honorary dreds" so we could have a QB.

Jeff Otah