[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TEN/HOU

BeeR

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I sat Slaton this week he scores...he has to be the most frustrating player to own in fantasy this year.

I have benched him every game he has scored and starting him every game he didn't score in my dynasty league.

I have Mike Bell and Slaton the bench and started P-Thomas :wacko:

Now that I sat X this week he scores...he has to be the most frustrating player to own in fantasy this year.

I have benched him every game he has scored and starting him every game he didn't score in my dynasty league.

I have X and X the bench and started X :wacko:

We can call this the "Henry Muto Complaint Template"

Seriously man. You've posted this so many times with so many different players it's ridiculous.

Everyone is so tired of hearing you complain about all 23498 leagues you're in.

Why don't you save your posts like this, and try and contribute something to the topic?

-----

So far VY is looking good, and the HOU backs are getting split carries. Kubiak trying to do the Shanny 1-2 punch permanently?

would be nice if Schaub can complete a pass to Andre Johnson. His offensive line is not doing a good job in pass protection and he is rushing his throws. He had Slaton wide open 1 on 1 against a LB and couldnt complete the pass. If they settle down this houston offense can post some big numbers.

Chris Brown also just completely missed a blocking assignment and almost got Schaub killed.

Im thinking Slaton gets most of the next series. The offense is just too one dimensional without Slaton in there. The defense can gang up on Johnson and tee off on Schaub.

:exhales:

I think that White TD is going to save my ass.

It probably cost me the game... :wacko:

And the Titn Def Coordinator should be fired for leaving his corner (with a bad wing) in one on one coverage of AJ on that TD pass... weak !

Edited by RussMan