[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor Pools...

FWmaker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston won didn't they? :wacko: and not like Null could have done much worse than the week before...that bar was pretty low.

Barely. And they had a week of game film on a guy and still allowed him to dramatically improve on that performance, meaning that the value of that week of game film is highly suspect IMO. That's all I'm saying.

Started with 120 people in the pool at work; down to the last 9.

Several people got bumped in Wk 15 - they picked Denver or Seattle

Those of us who picked Houston (8) and one for Ariz

Now onto week 16 - I still have Ariz left vs Det in the desert.

Only two other people have this pick left - will be interesting to see what the others do.

Week 17 could be a killer, but need to get by with a Cards win at home this week. :wacko:

Barely. And they had a week of game film on a guy and still allowed him to dramatically improve on that performance, meaning that the value of that week of game film is highly suspect IMO. That's all I'm saying.

lmao...the guy Barely threw for 1 TD and that's a dramatic improvement? If Kubiak had Barely any sense he would have kept his best RB on the field and played better clock management...even the Rams can Barely score if you give their offense 45 minutes of playing time.

My point was that I just don't like starting a team that doesn't have any recent game film of the opposing QB...too many variables change when somebody new is under center.

lmao...the guy Barely threw for 1 TD and that's a dramatic improvement? If Kubiak had Barely any sense he would have kept his best RB on the field and played better clock management...even the Rams can Barely score if you give their offense 45 minutes of playing time.

My point was that I just don't like starting a team that doesn't have any recent game film of the opposing QB...too many variables change when somebody new is under center.

I understand your theory, and it is as sound as any other theory regarding survivor pools, which is to say not very. And yes, going from a 5-pick, 0-TD, QB ranking of 30 to a 1-pick, 1-TD QB ranking of 81 is a dramatic improvement.

Dramatic.

Got a tough choice this week. The only teams I have going this week that are home favorites are in pointspread order:

NE - 7.5

NYG - 7

PHI - 7

CLE - 3

PITT - 2.5

Leaning toward NE I guess, though my first choice would have been the Giants until I saw how Carolina played against MN last week. Ugh!