[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T day games

Patriots

What a bunch of f'n whiners...you get the 2 traditional games plus the NFL gives you another game as well that can rotate different teams from year-to-year...and still you are not happy. Years ago the NFL asked which teams would play on Thanksgiving and all the teams DECLINED except for Detroit and Dallas...so suck it up, grow a pair, or go watch f'n bowling...just quit crying like a wuss...

Anyone know if the NYG/DEN game is only on the NFL Network? I'm in the local market and wondering if FOX or CBS will have it too.

If you are in the local market, then a local station should also be carrying it too under contract rights. But be aware that "local area" for these rights are a lot narrower that "local area" is for rights to carry ESPN games.

Anyone know if the NYG/DEN game is only on the NFL Network? I'm in the local market and wondering if FOX or CBS will have it too.

If you're in one of the local markets of the two teams playing, one of your local channels will carry the game.

Didn't know that...thanks for the info.

Love the NFL network though...because of them my wife thinks football is played every day now :D

I have WOW cable with the NFL Network in HD. However, they broadcast everything except the games. Apparently the two never came to an agreement on fees. :wacko:

I have WOW cable with the NFL Network in HD. However, they broadcast everything except the games. Apparently the two never came to an agreement on fees. :wacko:

so you have NFL Network but the game isn't broadcast? I have NFLN in SD and HD and it is broadcast on both

What a bunch of f'n whiners...you get the 2 traditional games plus the NFL gives you another game as well that can rotate different teams from year-to-year...and still you are not happy. Years ago the NFL asked which teams would play on Thanksgiving and all the teams DECLINED except for Detroit and Dallas...so suck it up, grow a pair, or go watch f'n bowling...just quit crying like a wuss...

It's a dumb tradition and there's no reason to continue it except that some people are afraid of change. If you call wanting things to be better whining then so be it. Yes i'm not happy that the first two games are crappy games. And not everyone gets the NFL network either. Suck it and grow a pair? That makes sense. If you think that it takes balls to watch football games, I really wonder what the rest of your life is like.

:wacko:

What's not too like? I get to watch some teams I don't see that often. Football all day. When Uncle Eddie starts goning on and on about something ridiculous... just watch the game! I do miss watching Detroit outdoors though... games in the snow. What the heck is there to complain about? Good food, football all day... geeze.

:wacko:

What's not too like? I get to watch some teams I don't see that often. Football all day. When Uncle Eddie starts goning on and on about something ridiculous... just watch the game! I do miss watching Detroit outdoors though... games in the snow. What the heck is there to complain about? Good food, football all day... geeze.

Detroit outdoors? You're dating yourself there, last game played otudoors (Tiger Stadium) was Thanksgiving 1974.

I know because...... i had to look it up. I was 2. :D