[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T day games

Patriots

Detroit outdoors? You're dating yourself there, last game played otudoors (Tiger Stadium) was Thanksgiving 1974.

I know because...... i had to look it up. I was 2. :wacko:

I graduated HS in '73! Yep. I'm all old and wrinkled. I have no idea what year it was, but I was a kid, and my uncles and I were watching the Lions play in very heavy snow... I'll guess it was around 1965 or so. Good memories. That was when I would sneak around and sip a beer on the snide too.... they were all Giants fans, and busted on the Jets so much they turned me... and I will never forgive them for that... because they made me a Jets fan.

What a bunch of f'n whiners...you get the 2 traditional games plus the NFL gives you another game as well that can rotate different teams from year-to-year...and still you are not happy. Years ago the NFL asked which teams would play on Thanksgiving and all the teams DECLINED except for Detroit and Dallas...so suck it up, grow a pair, or go watch f'n bowling...just quit crying like a wuss...

Yep. It's a day off, good food, family and 3 NFL games. Gimme a break. :wacko:

Didn't know that...thanks for the info.

Love the NFL network though...because of them my wife thinks football is played every day now smile.gif

LOL ya my wife thought football was on Saturday night the other night, it was just "Greatest 4th quarters".

In Canada the world's worst sports channel, CTV Sportsnet has the rights to the NFLN games. I cannot get the game on NFLN, just Sportsnet.

I hope NFLN's production quality starts to improve soon....they've had what? 4 years to work out the kinks?

Edited by wolfer

What a bunch of f'n whiners...you get the 2 traditional games plus the NFL gives you another game as well that can rotate different teams from year-to-year...and still you are not happy. Years ago the NFL asked which teams would play on Thanksgiving and all the teams DECLINED except for Detroit and Dallas...so suck it up, grow a pair, or go watch f'n bowling...just quit crying like a wuss...

What channel is the bowling on? :wacko:

I graduated HS in '73! Yep. I'm all old and wrinkled. I have no idea what year it was, but I was a kid, and my uncles and I were watching the Lions play in very heavy snow... I'll guess it was around 1965 or so. Good memories. That was when I would sneak around and sip a beer on the snide too.... they were all Giants fans, and busted on the Jets so much they turned me... and I will never forgive them for that... because they made me a Jets fan.

Dude...I feel ya. I think the Jets are the reason why I love fantasy football so much. If my football season consisted of just following and watching the Jets, id have taken up a new hobby years ago already. Still, you have to admit the Jets are great comedy year in and year out. Its fun watching Rex Ryan morph into Joe Walton. Soon, the hat will be going backward and Rex Ryan loser face will be plastered on the screen for all to see. Happens to ever head coach of the Jets.

Though I am very Thankful to have football on and am able to spend time with family and friends, if I were King for a day I would change the Turkey-Day game to the best rivalry games. It would coincide with the college rivalry games during the same week and would make for a really bad-a$$ football weekend.

Imagine Cowboys/Eagles / Pac/Vikes / Etc.

FootBallGirls.com is looking for a few good 'men'...lot's of whining/crying over there. I'm sure you'll fit right in :D

:D I got banned from that site under this username when it first came appeared. I guess they didn't like my girl on girl comments.

Or was that fantasyfootballwives.com :wacko: