[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP with Megatron news

0-16 Again

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started CJ in the 1 league I have him in.

In 1 of my other leagues I need the guy who has CJ to beat someone else...so he sat him in favor of Caldwell, Royal and Avery.

You would think if you had to start those 3 crap WR's you would find a way to get Calvin in your line up ?

My track record for late personnel switches is so bad it defies belief so Megatron stays parked on my bench.

So Ursa ... you have any "hot tips" for me on stocks & bonds or maybe mutual fund investments, so that I can go in the opposite direction with my money?

My opp started James Jones at WR today if he freaking scores I am going to be throwing Turkey around the room here.

He starts the #4 WR and this is a 10 team league!!!!!!

Come on man...he better not score.

If I lose a CJ vs JJ match up today!!!!!!! Turkey going everywhere!!!!!!

I along with several of you are thrilled about CJ scoring on that GL play. Mostly because he looks to be hurting quite a bit so an early TD makes me feel more at ease as I wonder if CJ will be able to make it through the entire game.

He sure is. I don't see him being able to get far downfield and I wonder about the wisdom of him playing.

They'll be nothing downfield for him unless the guy covering him gets his foot caught in a bear trap. Calvin could end up with 5-6 grabs playing from behind (if he stays in the game) for about 50-60 yards. Which I wouldn't complain about at all- 5 rec. 55 yards and 1 TD= 16.5 pts, not too shabby. Total upside...with Pettigrew out, he could catch another short TD.

My opp started James Jones at WR today if he freaking scores I am going to be throwing Turkey around the room here.

Is the turkey flying yet :wacko:

:wacko: