[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Sportsline Glitch?

lions suck

Ok, One guy in my league had Megatron on his bench and started Avery instead when the Lions/Pac game started. Line-ups are supposed to be locked 5 minutes before the game. Lions get the turn over and CJ scores. I check his bench and CJ is there with his catch and Td scored as he was marked as a reserve so that tells me there was no "delay" or such like if he stated CJ at the last minute. Later in the second Quarter I check again and all of a sudden CJ is starting for him and Avery is on his bench! Hey Sailor! New in town?????? I call shenanigans unless someone knows of a glitch in CBS that would allow this. Line-ups were supposed to be locked 5 minutes before game time!! Anyone run into this before? I know CBS sucks but the league will not change no matter how many times CBS f**ks up. I’m pissed...this game has huge implications for the playoffs. If he wins and I lose he's in. Well....what say you?

Transactions: • Lineup deadline is 5 minutes before gametime for each player.

• Owners may set lineups.

• Transactions will lock five minutes before the first game on Sunday. Players whose teams play before Sunday will be locked for the remainder of the scoring period.

• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.

• The waivers process runs on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

• The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.

• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).

• Trades must be approved by the commissioner.

• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 11/13/09.

(click here to set a reminder)

• Owners may not make trades during the offseason

If the lineup is changed after the game starts, doesn't CBS put something on the person's lineup saying the commissioner edited it? I know other sites do this so I'm guessing CBS does something similar. I would check for this. If CJ was in his bench and had points tallied to him while on the bench, I don't see how he could now be in the lineup without the commissioner (or someone else) changing it.

I had thi shappen last year. If you went to the gamecenter before the lineups locked it would have showed the other player. If you still did not refresh the gamecenter it would still show johnson on the bench until you refresh the page. He could have put the other player in befiore you refreshed the page. Is this what happened?

If the lineup is changed after the game starts, doesn't CBS put something on the person's lineup saying the commissioner edited it? I know other sites do this so I'm guessing CBS does something similar. I would check for this. If CJ was in his bench and had points tallied to him while on the bench, I don't see how he could now be in the lineup without the commissioner (or someone else) changing it.

Commish called me and said this is exactly what happened. Apparently the guy is in "Elk Snout" Wisconson or somewhere where he had no access to a puter and called the commish to change his line-up. Still wish it would have happened before the game started but I trust the Commish and I think he just didn't get it in on time, being Thanksgiving and all. Thanks for your reply's guys....Happy Thanksgiving to all and dont eat too much turkey, or you will fall asleep and miss the NY/Den game!

Commish called me and said this is exactly what happened. Apparently the guy is in "Elk Snout" Wisconson or somewhere where he had no access to a puter and called the commish to change his line-up. Still wish it would have happened before the game started but I trust the Commish and I think he just didn't get it in on time, being Thanksgiving and all. Thanks for your reply's guys....Happy Thanksgiving to all and dont eat too much turkey, or you will fall asleep and miss the NY/Den game!

If you trust the commish, then no need to go any further I guess. If it was me, I might be inclined to ask to see the comissh's phone which should show evidence of a call from the other owner just to make sure everything is on the up and up.