[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL-OAK

ts

Just my $0.02 but were I a betting man, I'd say that the chance for a pick 6 is FAR greater than the chance for a DHB score, and the pick 6 vs DHB getting 4+ catches chance is still in favor of the pick 6.

Well ... I sure hope I pick my FF starters better on Sunday than my success rate has been in general today.

Down: 1st To Go: Goal Ball On: DAL 2

Last Play: 2-4-DAL 4(5:44) (Shotgun) B.Gradkowski pass short left to D.Heyward-Bey for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Pass caught left side of the end zone.

Figures the week I finally bench Witten he gets a couple deep ones thrown to him.

Witten hasn't done jack this year, was a GTD, and is playing against a stingy D when it comes to TEs.

I finally swallow my pride on a wasted top draft pick and bench the guy for Miller and what do you know? He's having his best game of the season.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The FF gods are some sick SOBs... :wacko:

Nice win. They were expected to take care of business and they did. The penalties on first down putting them in some big holes needs to stop though. Other than that and some suspect protection today for Romo it was a solid win. Now some long extended rest and a big match up against the GMen who went down hard last night .

Edited by whomper

Nice win. They were expected to take care of business and they did. The penalties on first down putting them in some big holes needs to stop though. Other than that and some suspect protection today for Romo it was a solid win. Now some long extended rest and a big match up against the GMen who went down hard last night .

Oh yaaaa