[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

where are my Giants

isleseeya

I love me some Marshall.

Remember before the season when I said that I think anyone who takes Marshall is going to get a heck fo a steal this year.

5th round I got him in on my best team but that is kinda why it's my best team is getting players for value like Marshall, Ronnie Brown, Owen Daniels and Syndny Rice...too bad Daniels and Brown are out now... :wacko:

I guess but taking it up the middle and getting stuffed for 0 is 3 better than taking it to the outside for a lost of 3 :wacko:

Agreed, but neither he (nor Ware, nor Bradshaw) calls the plays ... when they run off tackle, there is nowhere inside for a cut back that's not filled with defenders. Unhappily for the NYG, this season there seems to be nowhere off tackle that is not filled with defenders as well. More often than not, it appears at least, as though the NYG o-line is facing 16 defenders on every play.

Agreed, but neither he (nor Ware, nor Bradshaw) calls the plays ... when they run off tackle, there is nowhere inside for a cut back that's not filled with defenders. Unhappily for the NYG, this season there seems to be nowhere off tackle that is not filled with defenders as well. More often than not, it appears at least, as though the NYG o-line is facing 16 defenders on every play.

There you go. He got a yard there.

Damage control update.

Chimeras - Marshall 14.6 for me, Smith 14.1 and NYG DF 3 against me

Dragons - Manningham 9.8 pts for me, Jacobs 7.2 pts against me

Colorado - Sat Jacobs good, Starters Marshall bad 0 pts, had Dumervil 4 pts, was against Moreno 6 pts for them

Charleston - Sat Prater :wacko:

JUDAS FP MANNING YOU BLOW! I can't believe you're related to Peyton.

Where is the crack addict that was on here the other week swearing that Eli is a good QB?

+1 :wacko:

In his defense; He has been bothered by the foot thing;....& the Bronco's pass D was very good tonight ;.. but

I've been saying sheli is highly overated for years now, captain inconsistent . I get flamed as a "typical NY fan" by some here, fact is he's just not that great, didn't deserve the mvp in 42 either IMO.

You suck eggs Eli , give me Carr anyday.

Edited by Front Row

I agree Eli isn't as good as some commentators like to make out but Carr? :wacko:

How dare you agree with me.

Cut it out

Just sayin, not like it's really gonna happen.

Carr has looked flawless and moved the O every time he has gotten the chance to play. When he was in Hou. he got a hardcore eduction on survival and making quick decisions/passes ,working behind the Giant's line(most games) is a vacation for him compared to that.