[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook

SpinalTapp

He is sitting on the waiver wire. What are chances Westy suits up and starts in Weeks 15 and beyond??

He began working out this week, and will be checked for concussion-symptoms multiple times per week. He is on track to play in Week 14 or 15, depending on the results of those tests.

Knowing Westy and his desire to play, assuming he is cleared, he'll want to suit up, especially if the playoffs are on the line. Eagles close @ Dallas, and home versus Denver....two huge games where a healthy Westbrook would make a difference.

Honestly I don't think you will see Westbrook for the rest of the year. 2 concussions and the league really getting on teams about this matter. I think it is going to be McCoy this week and see how he does. I see quite alot of touches for MCoy this week, well, more then the usual. If McCoy has a good game, which he should, he will be the starter for the rest of the season. Playoffs??? At that point you could see a "Fresh Westy" and that could be dangerous for other teams. Jusy my thought anyway