[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Made the Playoffs - Roll Call

RussMan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it in every league this year. I won the regular season last week in two leagues and lead in points in every league. By far, this has been my best fantasy year to date. Thanks to Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, Andre Johnson, and Desean Jackson. Miles Austin also wasn't a bad waiver pick up.

Every league, nice. :wacko:

How many leagues?

Made it to the playoffs in 6 out of 10 leagues. Every league except my local league, was the first time I've played in these leagues.

Key

D - Dynasty

K - Keeper * number of players you can keep

R - Redraft

Playoffs

1. BoTH -- Cork It! -- Pinot Pugs (9-5) Won first round playoff game in Week 14
  2. BoTH -- Live and Let Dy (D) - Thunderballs (9-4) Playoffs first round bye in Week 14
  3. Goal Line Stand (K*8) -- Night Pugs (8-6) Won first round playoff game in Week 14
  4. Hall of Fame II (K*3) - Immaculate Reception (8-8) Won first round playoff game in Week 14
  5. Rebel Alliance (D) -- Jedi Pugs (7-6) Playoffs start Week 15
  6. Weekend Warriors Local League ( R ) -- Mighty Pugs (8-6) Playoffs start Week 15

Missed Playoffs
  7. BoTH -- Huddle Ladder ( R ) -- electricrelish (5-9) - Racked up 211 pts in my last game. However, missing the cut is embarrassing.
  8. BoTH -- JLA FFL ( R ) -- Wonder Girls (5-9) Won the last game, but another disappointing season.
  9. Hall of Fame III (D) - Brooklyn Dodgers (6-10) Won first round consolation playoff game in Week 14
  10. Texas Football ( R ) - Power Pugs (5-9) The humiliation continues on Real Time Sports.

After this season, I can start taking my World of Warcraft more seriously. If anyone needs a map to my castle, let me know. We can hang.

Edited by electricrelish

Long time local, only league

Won the last 5 games, 6 out of the last 7 to finish @ 9-5, 3rd in the league 2nd in pnts. 10 team, standard scoring

Team consists of

Favre (Young, Ryan)

C.Johnson, P.Thomas (Addai, McCoy, Maroney)

A.Johnson, Rice (DeSean Jackson)

Celek

Akers

Minn D

Can't wait for next week!!

First time ever I made it to the playoffs in all leagues. I was also top in my division or top in the league (non-division league). I'm thankful for Chris Johnson this holiday fantasy season...

League 1 (9-5): Drew Brees, Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Donald Driver, Sidney Rice, Antonio Gates, Matt Stover, Vikings DST, Colts Coach

League 2 (11-3): Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Rashard Mendenhall, Pierre Thomas, Chad Ochocinco, Derrick Mason, Steve Smith (NYG), Tony Gonzalez, Matt Stover, Indy DST

League 3 (9-5): Ben Roethlisberger, Ryan Grant, Chris Johnson, Steve Smith (NYG), DeSean Jackson, Roddy White, Visante Shiancoe, Matt Prater, Baltimore DST

On to round two in both leagues, however, I have to play the highest scoring team in both leagues too.....

League 1:

Brees

MJD, Mendenhall, McCoy

S. Smith (Car), MSW

Vicancoe

Akers

Titans

League 2:

Brees

Barber, Faulk

D. Jax, Marshall, Jennings

Vicancoe

Tynes

G. Bay....

Made it to the playoffs in both leagues, my local auction keeper league, and Dynasty Warz. Big John already dropped a 256-point train on me in DW to keep me out of the money. :wacko:

However, I'm the (nearly) wire-to-wire #1 points scorer, #1 all-play, #1 power rank team in my local. I have a bye this upcoming week, and then just two games to win . . .

Peace

policy

I've made it into the playoffs in both my leagues and I've just secured getting into the second round of both. I squeaked into the playoffs as the #8 seed in my main money local and just upset the #1 seed. Now, I have a better than average change of winning my next matchup and getting into the championship for the 3rd year in a row. :wacko:

Made playoffs in all 5 leagues however got knocked out in Superleague and Madness league. #1 team in my Dynasty, won my division in my IDP and advanced this past week in my auction. Oh ya also sporting a 12-2 record in MFLADDONS Draftmaster league :wacko: