[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many of your players hit the IR?

kpholmes

My best team of the year (and actually the team I felt was my best the day after my draft as well)

Lost 2 starters Ronnie Brown and Owen Daniels (and Willie Parker as well if you count him)

Why couldn't I have lost players on 1 of my other 20+ teams ? Why this team damn it. :wacko:

Could have maybe won $30,000 now I am just hoping to hold on to 1st in my league this week our final regular season game to win $1300.

My best team of the year (and actually the team I felt was my best the day after my draft as well)

Lost 2 starters Ronnie Brown and Owen Daniels (and Willie Parker as well if you count him)

Why couldn't I have lost players on 1 of my other 20+ teams ? Why this team damn it. :wacko:

Could have maybe won $30,000 now I am just hoping to hold on to 1st in my league this week our final regular season game to win $1300.

Ouch. Those are huge losses. I feel your pain. Willie Parker doesn't count because he's still playing.

My best team this year was in the BoTH league (12-team redraft) Corkit! FFL, which is a PPR league. The winner gets seven (7) bottles of fine wine. TE's get 1.5 pts per reception, more than anyone other position. I used my first two picks on WR's and didn't draft my first RB until the third and fourth rounds.

IR Losses

1. Ronnie Brown - Huge loss because he was the only stud RB I had. Didn't get the handcuff.
  2. Owen Daniels - Huge loss because at the time he was my highest scoring player because TE's score 1.5 pts per reception.
  3. Brandon Pettigrew - Another significant loss because contributing TE's are hard to come by in this league, and he was just starting to contribute regularly.

Please, no tears or what-if's. I'm a big boy and I knew what I was getting into when I decided to play this crazy game. My record is 8-4, and I'm currently hanging on to second place after losing last week. The last week of the season is week 13. Six (6) teams make the playoffs. It's going to be a challenge in the playoffs without a stud RB and a stud TE, and Jay Cutler ain't doing me no favors, but I'm hoping my WR's (start 2-4) can see me through.

On second thought, if you want to offer your sympathy, I'll take it. Oh what a dominant team it would have been. Sigh.

Current lineup:

1. Jay Cutler QB
  2. Mike Bell RB
  3. Reggie Bush RB
  4. Bernard Scott RB
  5. Jason Snelling RB
  6. Michael Crabtree WR
  7. Pierre Garcon WR
  8. Andre Johnson WR
  9. Robert Meachem WR
  10. Mike Sims-Walker WR
  11. Reggie Wayne WR
  12. James Casey TE
  13. Dustin Keller TE
  14. Brandon Pettigrew TE (will be dropping tomorrow)
  15. John Carney PK
  16. New Orleans Saints Def

Edited by electricrelish

In one league . .

Ronnie Brown

Owen Daniels

Brian Urlacher

Shaun Rodgers

James Davis

Thomas Davis

D'Quell Jackson

Also have Bowe, Portis, and Finnegan who have all missed significant time . . .

7-5 and still shooting for a wild card!

That's devastating. Good for you for still being in the hunt. Losing James Davis was a big deal because he really could have provided depth.

Most for me is six in one league (FDSB)

Chris Cooley, Chad Pennington, Owen Daniels, Kawika Mitchell, Jarrett Dillard, Andre Brown

Still hanging on at 10-2

Daniels and Cooley means your TE's are pretty depleted. Do they get more pts or are they the same as everyone else?

Ronnie Brown and Owen Daniels are huge losses. I feel for you because I lost them both as well off one team. What's the rest of your lineup look like? And on another note, how much does it cost to get into a $30,000 dollar prize league? What does second place get, etc?

I as well drafted Brown and Daniels...

Currently the high point scorer and barely clinging on to playoff hopes. Plus my first round pick was LT:/

I drafted LT as my first pick in another league and also lost Ronnie Brown. LT is starting for me now and producing, so all is not lost. I got really lucky in this league because I also got Ray Rice, and we were allowed one keeper from last year (that was drafted 10th round or later or from undrafted waiver wire), so I got Pierre Thomas, who actually has been on my bench mostly due to inconsistency.

I drafted LT as my first pick in another league and also lost Ronnie Brown. LT is starting for me now and producing, so all is not lost. I got really lucky in this league because I also got Ray Rice, and we were allowed one keeper from last year (that was drafted 10th round or later or from undrafted waiver wire), so I got Pierre Thomas, who actually has been on my bench mostly due to inconsistency.

Funny. Rice is the thing keeping me in contention too.

Pennington, Chad MIA QB (I) 13.83 6 1

Heiden, Steve CLE TE (I) 21.80 9 0

Zastudil, Dave CLE PN (I) 70.46 9 0

Odom, Antwan CIN DE (I) 79.70 8 1

Tatupu, Lofa SEA LB (I) 53.05 7 5

Tinoisamoa, Pisa CHI LB (I) 9.80 5 0

Page, Jarrad KCC S (I) 41.20

7. Plus carried Fred Taylor all year which is basically like an additional IR guy. I am 4-8 but dont really attribute it fully to my IR situation.

7. Plus carried Fred Taylor all year which is basically like an additional IR guy. I am 4-8 but dont really attribute it fully to my IR situation.

:wacko: Upon further review only 3 of those guys are worth a chit anyway

I haven't won a game since Owen Daniels went on IR. Will probably not make the playoffs, but I still have an outside chance at the last spot.

was 8-0 and since losing daniels I have gone 1-3 (3 consecutive losses) and will probably miss the playoffs...have to win or get help this week to make the POs

Edited by keggerz

Ronnie Brown and Owen Daniels are huge losses. I feel for you because I lost them both as well off one team. What's the rest of your lineup look like? And on another note, how much does it cost to get into a $30,000 dollar prize league? What does second place get, etc?

My line up is

Brady

P-Thomas

Caddy or Chris Brown

Randy Moss

B-Marshall

S-Rice

S-Holmes

H-Miller

Gostkowski

Balt or Cin DF

2nd gets like $8,000 I think

You need to beat like 100 ppl in the overall playoffs odds not to good.

I want that $1300 to help pay for some of my entry fees this year need 1 huge week from by Brady to Moss connection..wasn't this week as we seen. Hopefully they are very mad going into Miami.

That's devastating. Good for you for still being in the hunt. Losing James Davis was a big deal because he really could have provided depth.

I should also point out that this is a dynasty league with 53 man rosters, salary cap, start 11 IDPs in different formations every week. I only have 5 IR slots, so I have to keep IR guys on my active roster or cut them . . :wacko:

This has just been a bad year for me in general for FF . . . ugh.

My line up is

Brady

P-Thomas

Caddy or Chris Brown

Randy Moss

B-Marshall

S-Rice

S-Holmes

H-Miller

Gostkowski

Balt or Cin DF

2nd gets like $8,000 I think

You need to beat like 100 ppl in the overall playoffs odds not to good.

I want that $1300 to help pay for some of my entry fees this year need 1 huge week from by Brady to Moss connection..wasn't this week as we seen. Hopefully they are very mad going into Miami.

That's a very good team with the obvious RB and TE holes. With Ronnie Brown and Owen Daniels, you're a top contender. Oh well, it could still happen.

My best team this year was in the BoTH league (12-team redraft) Corkit! FFL, which is a PPR league. The winner gets seven (7) bottles of fine wine. TE's get 1.5 pts per reception, more than anyone other position. I used my first two picks on WR's and didn't draft my first RB until the third and fourth rounds.

[

I remember how pissed I was you tool Ronnie Brown in Cork it! I need to make a late run here . ..

Can we add Anthony Gonzalez to the list?
Technically no since he's not on IR. Cooley would have also fit that category prior to Monday.

Between 3 leagues, somehow I've gone the entire season without a player officially being placed on the IR. I had Gonzalez for a couple of weeks early in the season but dropped him, but that is the only player that has missed extensive time or came close to being on the IR.

In my local league I changed my name to The Infirmirators about 4 years ago since I am famous for in-game injuries long-term IR spots. This year I watched Leon Washington kill me with his broken leg. Sigh

Lately I've taken things a step further. Last year I had Larry Johnson and Winslow suspended at the same freaking time! That went really nicely with Colston's broken thumb and S-jax's quad. don't ask me how I made it to the semi's...

Next year I'll be looking to start a player who fumbles his job away, comes off the bench only to break his leg, develop a staph infection from the surgery, blame management, and get suspended from the team. Leon Winslaton III.

:wacko: