[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 13 Sleeper Picks

FantasyDream

Many teams on the verge to get that 1st round bye and others to make playoffs.Anyway hear are a few of my picks for this week.

Kevin Walter due for a big game,last time he played the Jags put up 7 receptions, almost 100 yards and a td

TJ Hous is also due for a big game,Hasselbeck will find him in the end zone at least once this week

Tampa Bay Defense should be a low scoring game and with moore starting i like Tampa to get a pick a few sacks and even a Defensive Touchdown

You heard it here 1st

I have to say, I don't think I can wait any longer for Housh to show up. I had high hopes for him last week against the Rams, and he could not make things work - again. I already have to hope Maclin has a big game, (have McNabb), and have to decide between Housh and Santonio Holmes. I gotta think the Steelers are gonna have a big game, and I think I'm benching Housh. Just don't see the upside at this point.

Double coverage for Housh, Burelson will benefit and throw up the big game 8-111-1

Why in the world would anyone bother to single-cover Housh, much less double-cover him? "Hell, throw it to him, he'll drop it. And if he doesn't, our slowest guy can run him down from behind."

This week's deep sleeper - Devin Hester.

:wacko:

I'm not sure if I'd classify Hester as a deep sleeper or a sleeper at all, seeing that he's the #22 PPR WR right now... granted, he has had a pair of stinkers in a row but umm... :D

Edited by darin3

If Burleson goes for 8-111-1, I'll be the one throwing up. He's gonna be on my bench waiting to see how Mason does on monday night.

This week's deep sleeper - Devin Hester.

I have both Hester and Burleson who may both be on the bench due to my other wr/te choices of Smith (NYG), Gates and Ochocinco. Whoever I pick to start lately needed to be on the bench.

I'm not sure if I'd classify Hester as a deep sleeper or a sleeper at all, seeing that he's the #22 PPR WR right now... granted, he has had a pair of stinkers in a row but umm... :D

Oh, c'mon, he's playing the Rams, that's too easy!

Actually, in the last 6 games, the Rams have given up over 1,000 yards rushing, and three of those 6 teams had season-high rushing totals. So if you're looking at a sleeper from the Bears, the better bet might be Forte.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see McFadden come on late in the year, with a different QB running things. Might be a bit more controlled offense, that would benefit him in the running game or receiving out of the backfield. Would think they'd want to see what he can do down the stretch. Of course, I wouldn't expect too much, especially this week.

I suppose you're right about Hester. I started out writing Devonne Bess, but I couldn't really talk myselft into that one. Thankfully, I'm not counting on these guys in any of my leagues. GL to all...

Jamaal Charles

I'm starting LT over Charles this week, LT needs 56 yards to pass good old JIm brown,that alone convinces me that he is going to put on a show.Jim Brown will be present there at the game sunday to. LT hits a hundred yards and 2 or 3 touchdowns

Actually, in the last 6 games, the Rams have given up over 1,000 yards rushing, and three of those 6 teams had season-high rushing totals. So if you're looking at a sleeper from the Bears, the better bet might be Forte.

Not only hester but the Bears alone bounce back and everyone has a field day

I have both Hester and Burleson who may both be on the bench due to my other wr/te choices of Smith (NYG), Gates and Ochocinco. Whoever I pick to start lately needed to be on the bench.

Both Hester and Burleson as well.

And both will be on my bench, along with Colston as I try and debate whether or not to play Sims-Walker or Harvin along side Marshall...

I think Alex Smith, SF, could be a real sleeper this week. I think he outperforms his projections.

The offense seems to be more pass oriented lately.

Crabtree has improved their passing attack.

They changed to Alex Smith for a reason.

Seattle has consistently given up more QB points than most teams.

SF is still, barely, in the hunt.

I think Alex Smith, SF, could be a real sleeper this week. I think he outperforms his projections.

The offense seems to be more pass oriented lately.

Crabtree has improved their passing attack.

They changed to Alex Smith for a reason.

Seattle has consistently given up more QB points than most teams.

SF is still, barely, in the hunt.

As of right now,i'm starting him over warner,not only cause warner's game isn't till late but he is guarenteed two touchdowns and could possibly have a field day....

9:43 of the first quarter Forte has a TD already. :wacko:

Robert Meacher - 5 catches 62 yards 2 TDs

How do I know? I'm benching him for Chris Chambers

Chambers - 3.1 points

All i'm saying is champ baily is going 2 be on hijm like glue alll day

Meachem - 8 catches 142 yards 2 TDs 34.95 points in my league

That may have killed my playoff run...