[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SJax Injury Status

STL Fan

SJax has been held out of most drills this week, though he did participate in walk-throughs and it looked like it would be similar to last week - rest during the week, then stretch out and play Sunday. Then, he told TV reporters last night that it is feeling a little better but he and the trainers are more than a little concerned about the cold in Soldier Field being a problem with regard to keeping loose. He said he feels it more when he goes outside on the Rams outdoor practice fields.

The concensus around STL is that he will probably play, but this is shaping up as a hugh GTD. At least it's an early game. Those of us here in town can listen to local outlets and post updates here. I have him in one league, so I'll be checking frequently.

If you hear anything, share it here, or as always, voice your deepest fears and vent here as well. :wacko:

Per CBS this morning, though hardly official....I did read he travelled with the team, though:

Report: Rams' Jackson to play

[b]Steven Jackson, RB STL[/b]

News: NFL.com reports Sunday morning that Rams RB Steven Jackson is expected to play at Chicago in Week 13. Jackson is nursing a very sore back that kept him out of practice all week. He missed practice last week and was able to suit up for Week 12, so it would be a real surprise if he is unable to go against the Bears.

Analysis: The Rams can ill afford to be without their best player if they want to have a chance to win the game. If you own Jackson, have a backup plan just in case the best-laid plans go awry. If you're desperate and looking for help on the waiver wire, choices like the Titans' Chris Brown and the Browns' Jerome Harrison and Chris Jennings popped up this week as reliable replacements.

KFFL:

Sun, 06 Dec 2009 08:45:40 -0800

NFL Network reports St. Louis Rams RB Steven Jackson (back) is expected to play in Week 13.

Look at the time stamp here. This was posted before Jackson even got to the stadium and well before he got a chance to warm up and test it out. Not game time yet, we'll see.

Look at the time stamp here. This was posted before Jackson even got to the stadium and well before he got a chance to warm up and test it out. Not game time yet, we'll see.

Be that as it may, at least he is not on the inactive list, which is a good start for SJax owners:

Sun, 06 Dec 2009 08:54:55 -0800

The St. Louis Rams have declared RB Chris Ogbonnaya, CB Danny Gorrer, LB Dominic Douglas, OT Jason Smith, QB Marc Bulger, C Mark Setterstrom, FB Mike Karney, OG Roger Allen inactive for Week 13.

75 yards at halftime seems alright to me

He's looking better as he loosens up, but man, I had no idea the Bears were really this bad.