[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wade is a JOKE

Grits and Shins

No way, the Vikings were just a better team on D and Farve was majic. Did you see those back foot passes. Dallas played well enough to keep this close had the field goal kicker made those kicks. Their D would have had to play the run and the pass. However, once the Cowboys became pass happy down 14 the game was over. The Vikings only had to play the pass which fed right into their strength. Romo had no time and I can't blame him for back side pressure smashing him in the back. No QB holds on to the ball getting blindsided. I don't blame Wade either. He has done a great job this year getting the team built and playing well all year. They just ran into a superior team inspired by Farve and the coverage was their it's just the passes were there too.

The D kept us in the game but the Vikings were just dominant on D and the game got away from us. Those missed kicks just fed the momentum of the Vikings and tore at the hearts of the Cowboys. I could see the flustration in the team after that second miss.

We had a great year and I feel good about our team for next year. Hopefully the learned a litte bit more this game that will make them even better next year. All in all good year.

Go Boys 2010

You are making excuses ... but it has not been unusual for the Cowboys to move the ball up and down the field without scoring this year. They seemed to have figured out how to score the last two games of December and the 1st playoff game (coincidentally enough two of those three games were against a team with which Dallas is very familiar) ... but slipped back into the same old Cowboys that moves the ball well between the twenties but fails in the red zone. The kicking game has been bad all year and they waited too long to address it ... then when they chose to address the issue they replaced one bad kicker with another bad kicker who was cut from his team for the same reason Folk was cut from the Cowboys.

It looked to me like the Cowboys were under the false impression that winning that first playoff game in 13 years exercised all demons and opened the door to a cake walk to the superbowl.

If you believe the coaches had the Cowboys prepared to play today then not only have you drunk the blue koolaid ... you are taking in intravenously and in mass quantities.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic