[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which team is the worst in the NFL

muck

Which team is the worst in the NFL?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Well, who is it?

• St. Louis Rams (1-11; -175 net points)
    • Cleveland Browns (1-11; -163 net points)
    • Detroit Lions (2-10; -152 net points)
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-11; -143 net points)
    • Oakland Raiders (4-8; -140 net points)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (3-9; -130 net points)
    • Buffalo Bills (4-8; -62 net points)
    • Washington Redskins (3-9; -38 net points)

I don't see how anyone but the Rams and Brows could be chosen. Maybe the Bucs. Detroit, while still bad, has hope with Stafford and is showing a little improvement. They have a lot more hope of being a mediocre team then what St. Louis or Cleveland do. Raiders have won at least more then a couple and while those games were I think more luck or poor defensive showings of the opposing team, they are still wins. Similar for Bills, Skins, and Chiefs.

I voted for the Bucs and Browns.

Neither team has any playmakers on offense or defense. STL at least has S Jackson, Otogwe and Lauranitis and I think Spangolo knows what he is doing. Morris and Mangini on the other hand, not so much

I think Cleveland is the obvious choice ... the 2nd one is a bit harder. I started to say Oakland because it is a horrible organization but they seem to be competing now. Washingon is a contender but the seem to be competeting as well, just not finishing. In my mind it is a tough call between STL and TB for the 2nd choice.

I think Cleveland is the obvious choice ... the 2nd one is a bit harder. I started to say Oakland because it is a horrible organization but they seem to be competing now. Washingon is a contender but the seem to be competeting as well, just not finishing. In my mind it is a tough call between STL and TB for the 2nd choice.

I'm thinking Oakland is the best of the bunch ,, watching them play they remind me of a team with a lot of talent but have never played together before.

Detroit lost to St. Louis and is one lucky play away from losing to Cleveland (seriously, who commits pass interference on a last second hail mary?). Both of these games were in Detroit. I think we can argue that Detroit is the worst, as the only other win was over the most bi-polar team in NFL history, the Redskins.

IMO, Det is the worst of the worst. Just no defense to speak of. They have a good, injured WR who does absolutely nothing without a QB to get him the ball. Second choice was a tossup between STL and CLE. STL can resemble an NFL team at home and has SJax. CLE can sometimes act like they can play defense and has Cribbs. Slight advantage to STL so I voted for CLE.

I think that if they played a round robin between these 8 teams, that each team would beat the others and would all end up with about the same record. They're all really bad teams.

Round Robin Results:

5-2 Oakland

5-2 Buffalo

3-4 Kansas City

3-4 Detroit

3-4 Washington

3-4 Tampa Bay

3-4 St. Louis

3-4 Cleveland

At the end of it all, it'd be nothing more than a huge cluster.

I voted for the Bucs and Browns.

Neither team has any playmakers on offense or defense. STL at least has S Jackson, Otogwe and Lauranitis and I think Spangolo knows what he is doing. Morris and Mangini on the other hand, not so much

this was my thinking and how I voted

Pick the two teams you think are the worst.

They are listed in decending order for most negative net points, fwiw.

Had to vote for Cleveland and St. Louis but only because the Patriots weren't there to choose from. :wacko:

Edited by bowltr

Sorry to say but it's Detroit hands down. Opposing QB's have their best game of their career everytime they face Detroit....RB's can run at will, and run over Foote, Peterson and the entire J.V. def line. Hell, they lost to St. Louis at home...and needed a prayer to beat Cleveland..i mean puleaze....