[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Next Year Question - RB J.Davis in Cleveland...

SpinalTapp

I have an opportunity to stash this guy on my roster with a wavier claim tonight...but hate to burn my 16th spot on a guy that will never play a down in the NFL. This guy lit it up in the pre-season but did not do much with the handful of carries he got in the regular season. Then he gets hurt in practice. Will he be given every chance to be the feature/lead back in Cleveland next year or will the Browns draft another RB early??

I recognize the situation in Cleveland is a hot mess...but RBs in modified keeper leagues like ours do not grow on trees.

Any homers or folks with solid info/insight into this situation please comment.

Edited by SpinalTapp

I have an opportunity to stash this guy on my roster with a wavier claim tonight...but hate to burn my 16th spot on a guy that will never play a down in the NFL. This guy lit it up in the pre-season but did not do much with the handful of carries he got in the regular season. Then he gets hurt in practice. Will he be given every chance to be the feature/lead back in Cleveland next year or will the Browns draft another RB early??

I recognize the situation in Cleveland is a hot mess...but RBs in modified keeper leagues like ours do not grow on trees.

Any homers or folks with solid info/insight into this situation please comment.

What are you giving up to get him? I think he's worth the risk. I'm stashing him away. He's on my IR.

considering I traded him in my dynasty league he is pretty much a lock to blow up.

Ok seriously though he looked really good in the pre season and I expect him to be our starting back week 1.

has some potential but it is the Browns so you never know.