[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to drop Matt Forte?

mariguas

His remaining schedule is vs. 3 of the top 4 defenses against the rush: GB, BAL and MIN. I don't think i will use him on the playoffs and since my league permits only 5 players on the bench i think he is using a very valuable spot. So whats your take on this?

His remaining schedule is vs. 3 of the top 4 defenses against the rush: GB, BAL and MIN. I don't think i will use him on the playoffs and since my league permits only 5 players on the bench i think he is using a very valuable spot. So whats your take on this?

Who are you going to get to replace him? Is it too late to trade him?

If you don't play in week 17 and it is not a PPR league then it is time to say bye bye to Forte. He actually has been ok in PPR leagues but with that schedule if your not in a PPR league and you only have 5 players on your bench tell him to hit the road.

You can only hope your opponent will pick him up and play him against you against those teams.

This is why I did not draft Forte in all 493 drafts I had this year. Seriously I took 1 look at the closing schedule and said NO THANK YOU.

I had no idea he would be this bad but for a top 5 pick I was happy taking any other player say a certain Randy Moss over Forte at that time.

No PPR league, and no i cannot trade him, my league had a week 11 tradeline. I can get from the WW Jerome Harrison who close out on weak 15 and 16 vs. KC and OAK. Devonne Bess to have some depth on my WRs, i am dropping Hester too. Can also pick up Jason Campbell, Vince Young or Quinn ( i cant believe i am even sugesting him but he's been hot lately) just in case something happens to Brady.

If you don't play in week 17 and it is not a PPR league then it is time to say bye bye to Forte. He actually has been ok in PPR leagues but with that schedule if your not in a PPR league and you only have 5 players on your bench tell him to hit the road.

You can only hope your opponent will pick him up and play him against you against those teams.

This is why I did not draft Forte in all 493 drafts I had this year. Seriously I took 1 look at the closing schedule and said NO THANK YOU.

I had no idea he would be this bad but for a top 5 pick I was happy taking any other player say a certain Randy Moss over Forte at that time.

What's funny is that I can't tell if you are serious when you say 493 drafts or if you are being sarcastic and poking fun at yourself. Because if anyone could somehow manage that many drafts and teams, it would be you.

No PPR league, and no i cannot trade him, my league had a week 11 tradeline. I can get from the WW Jerome Harrison who close out on weak 15 and 16 vs. KC and OAK. Devonne Bess to have some depth on my WRs, i am dropping Hester too. Can also pick up Jason Campbell, Vince Young or Quinn ( i cant believe i am even sugesting him but he's been hot lately) just in case something happens to Brady.

Campbell has been playing well, and I think Jerome Harrison is a nice pickup with that schedule. That's what I would probably do.