[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland weather report for Thursday

Henry Muto

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry , forget the weather for a second ... i believe that Steelers will be running even more than usual against terrible Browns run defense to begin with

No Ward possibly and now the weather , and Holmes and Miller would not be the way to go imho

Also when you drafted them and looked at the schedule i would have to believe you realized possibility that weather would be a factor as we got into mid December ...Cleveland would not be sunny and 80 in Dec

NO one but YOU cares how big or small a money league it is. So just shut up about it... the more you yap about big $ leagues the less beleivable you are. I think you are so full of chit, not only are yer eyes brown, the stuff oozes out of your ears. For such a "big money" player, you post WDIS's? By your own admission, most of your own start/bench decisions suck. I'd clean yer clock in any league. You declined invites into Huddle leagues too. You repeatedly make an ass of yourself. Just shut up. let is knop when you win WCOFF with yer free entry schtick.... loser.

Wow, Rovers, you've got some gall. I mean, would you challenge Chuck Norris to a fight? :wacko:

But in all seriousness, Muto you have to realize how it looks when you constantly refer to these leagues in this way. Nobody else does it. And as someone else posted, nobody cares. Just refer to your leagues as "one of your leagues" if you are talking about the players in one of them. You will see huddlers frequently refer to specific leagues, but that is to be expected with BoTH leagues seeing as this is The Huddle...

Henry , forget the weather for a second ... i believe that Steelers will be running even more than usual against terrible Browns run defense to begin with

No Ward possibly and now the weather , and Holmes and Miller would not be the way to go imho

Also when you drafted them and looked at the schedule i would have to believe you realized possibility that weather would be a factor as we got into mid December ...Cleveland would not be sunny and 80 in Dec

Since it probably be more a ground game-will Mendenhall br ready? He's listed as questionable.

Sorry but it is all true as is everything I post on this site...I said I can win $30,000 which is a long shot 1 out of 92 chance.

I didn't say I paid $30,000 wake up people.

Also I tell you the amount so you can know what league I am talking about and what importance it takes on.

I am sorry but winning $30,000 is a little more important that taking down the $100 league.

Ok you don't like the money factor because of whatever reason that only you know, maybe your afraid of money or afraid of putting up large amounts or afraid that if you compete against the best in the world you won't be able to compete very well so you stay in your local $10 leagues. That's fine that's your right but just because I mention a dollar amount you shouldn't get all worked up because I am "tainting" fantasy football.

I will now call them league NFFC, WCFF ect then maybe you won't cry so much because your league allows you to win $100 and mine takes home $30,000.

Well it must all be true cause the muto said it is and the muto never lies!! :wacko:

Guys, I need some help...

Tonight I'm entering into a $100 million dollar challenge, the winner gets decided on Friday night.

Can somebody help me pick 6 numbers between 1 and 56?

Actually 5 numbers between 1-56 (no repeats) and 1 separate number between 1-46 (which can be a repeat of one of the first five)

Ok good stuff folks let us get back to the topic at hand.

Bad weather. I am sitting here listening to the wind howl big time had to put the Camero on ice tonight and pull out the Cavalier. This is a sign that winter is indeed here in North East Ohio.

I don't see much in the way of passing tomorrow with 25 mph winds gusting to 40 mph.

Short passes are not Holmes forte but Miller might be ok on some catches.

Since this is not a WDIS thread I will refrain from telling you why I pretty much have to start those players.

As to one who referenced about picking the players knowing this game might indeed be in bad weather..while I do indeed factor that in ... it is kinda hard during the draft to pass up on a talent factoring in weather 14 weeks down the road.

Holmes was my 6th round pick..Miller was my back up to Owen Daniels.

I have 4 of the top 14 WRs and they helped me win the league but now is where the problem comes in with WRs.

In any event if you have options I would agree sit all TE's and WR's in this game...but if your like me and your 4th option is Holmes and your 5th option is Massaquoi your kinda stuck. Especially since I lost Ronnie Brown my normal #2 RB making all flex options really thin since my #3 RB now moves to the #2 but actually it is my #4 RB that moves to the #2 hole since my #3 RB was Willie Parker who is now worthless....unless Mendenhall misses the game then I would insert Parker for Holmes.

Good day to all. Can't wait for this really exciting game to take place tomorrow..only wish I had tickets to watch it live.

Ummm....not to get involved, but it's "you're", not "your". Pet peeve.

Just struck me as funny in the context.

Carry on.

There were a boatload of typos in that one. I find it difficult to be grammatiaclly correct and to type accurately when I'm in a blind, want to kill rage. :D But I am too proud to go back and edit it. I live with my mistakes, especially that bad draft I had in my $200,00 league.

BTW... I also tend to notice the your and you're mistakes. The there's and thiers one too. I also stutter when agitated. Then I feel like I have to go pee. Go figure. :wacko:

I used to be in a WWJD league, college ball only, no betting on the Sabbath.

The entry fee was buying a statue for the altar or a new roof on the Rectory....

Top prize was eternal salvation..... Damn, I came so close in 03'! Made it to the Championship Game

and was defeated by two lesbian nuns who had almost the ENTIRE Notre Dame offensive and a Holy Cross kicker.

The kicker dude hit a 77 yard FG as time ran out. The rug munching Sisters were saying the rosary as the ball

grazed the left upright and went through......A MIRACLE!!

Henry, you musta played in this league too....right?

Were they HOT?

Oh, and back to the original topic... I decided to bench Rothlisberger for Schaub coming off a seperated non-throwing shoulder injury.

Last I saw, sustained winds of 24 to 40 MPH, with gusts to 50. That stadium is right on the lake, so the winds might even be worse than that. It also swirls in that stadium. Then there will be snow... how much they can't really say. Temp at game time? 16. Wind chill below zero.

I'll take my chances with Schaub. I can see the Pit game going 10-3. The under over was 36 I think... that is way too high.

Big Ben and Holmes are looking dicey, but I'm thinking the bad weather might actually help pad Heath Miller's totals. He's been invisible the past few weeks as they've gone to the more vertical passing attack and gotten Holmes more involved.

Playing devil's advocate, I do recall pretty bad weather conditions for a certain Patriots-Titans matchup earlier this year... windy and snowing. Moss, Welker, and Brady pasted 59 points on the Titans in that one, and there were lots of people kicking themselves for avoiding that one. Just saying...

Sometimes the weather helps out with receiving, because in a driving snowstorm, the the receivers are the ones who know where they're going, and the defenders can have difficulty since they are solely trying to "read and react". Also, I think teams tend to lay off one-on-one coverage in bad weather conditions for that very reason... relying more on zone coverage. Good WRs and QBs can still pick apart defenses in that kind of weather. Unless you have something else equal to Holmes or Miller and playing in more ideal conditions, I certainly wouldn't sit them for inferior players playing elsewhere.

Playing devil's advocate, I do recall pretty bad weather conditions for a certain Patriots-Titans matchup earlier this year... windy and snowing. Moss, Welker, and Brady pasted 59 points on the Titans in that one, and there were lots of people kicking themselves for avoiding that one. Just saying...

Sometimes the weather helps out with receiving, because in a driving snowstorm, the the receivers are the ones who know where they're going, and the defenders can have difficulty since they are solely trying to "read and react". Also, I think teams tend to lay off one-on-one coverage in bad weather conditions for that very reason... relying more on zone coverage. Good WRs and QBs can still pick apart defenses in that kind of weather. Unless you have something else equal to Holmes or Miller and playing in more ideal conditions, I certainly wouldn't sit them for inferior players playing elsewhere.

The wind in that game was nowhere near what they are predicting for tonight's game

Dec 10 Today

Occasional snow showers. Quite windy. High 23F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 50%. About one inch of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Dec 10 Tonight

Windy conditions and snow showers. Low 17F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Dude at work is selling two tickets for .50 :wacko:

Sent: 12/10/2009 12:06:25 PM

Subject: [Everyone] $.25 per Browns Tickets vs Steelers this eve

Section 344 - 2 tickets - total cost $.50

Just looking to get bag of Doritos for lunch

If you're interested, let me know.

Since it probably be more a ground game-will Mendenhall br ready? He's listed as questionable.

He was upgraded to probable ...andi think he has a big game tonight while the passing game for Steelers will likely not be as big as normal ...maybe a lot smaller actually and may not be necessary with Mendenhall and there defense