[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Dat?

Ziachild007

what a buncha hicks lol

For a minute there I thought they were wearing green and gold... :wacko:

say it aint so ?? you dont welch on a bet do you ??

If it involves someone coming over and shooting my $2400 big screen I would. Of course anyone I'd make that kind of bet with would know I was kidding. But when those f'ers actually came over with guns? Nah... that ain't happenin'.

If it involves someone coming over and shooting my $2400 big screen I would. Of course anyone I'd make that kind of bet with would know I was kidding. But when those f'ers actually came over with guns? Nah... that ain't happenin'.

ya but he is a redskins fan ,,,, he deserves to have his tv shot up :wacko:

That might have been an HD TV, but it was certainly very old - look at the back: it looks like a tube version they made very briefly...

God help the city of New Orleans if they win the Super Bowl. Might make Katrina look like a party.

Strangely enough I would anticipate a very fun and non-violent party. This town is weird like that. Maybe a few knuckle heads doing stupid stuff but for the most part this city will rally around the Saints and enjoy the unprecedented inclusion into the real world!

Why would a Saints fan be wearing those colors? :D

Inside joke between Vikes and Pack fans... Obviously lost on everyone else... :wacko:

Could a real Saints fan please come in here and explain the difference between coonass and redneck? TIA.

A Coonass is from the Acadian area of south louisiana and is most likely at least partly of french origin. A redneck is someone from there or other places who is not of french origin. Thats vague and im way sleepy.

A Coonass is from the Acadian area of south louisiana and is most likely at least partly of french origin. A redneck is someone from there or other places who is not of french origin. Thats vague and im way sleepy.

That's the general gist . for example I would be considered a coonass and polk would be a redneck.

Banjo music should accompany these jokers everywhere they go. I wonder how much of my taxes go to pay for that moran with the tattoo on the back of his head.

I'm surprised Ned Beatty didn't make an apperaence.