[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta add to this mess...Pitt-Cle game thread

loaf

Cleveland regular gets no pressure on the QB....what kind of garbage offensive line is Pitt running out there.

Roethlisberger has no time to throw.

Will Pitt go 8-8 this year ? Wow

How did they win the Superbowl last year ?

This team is awful.

How did they beat Minnesota earlier this year ?

Troy P makes that much of a difference ?

In 1 of my leagues where I am playing for nothing because I already clinched the division my opponent is in a must win game vs me and is a huge Pitt fan.

He started 5 Steelers including Roethlisberger, Mendenhall and Holmes.

I think he is in deep do do.

The astounding part of this is that PIT is on a four game losing streak and playing a division rival/doormat. It apoears the Steelers has caught the championship punk fever in a major way.

The astounding part of this is that PIT is on a four game losing streak and playing a division rival/doormat. It apoears the Steelers has caught the championship punk fever in a major way.

We're about to unleash hell.

wait for it.

here it comes.

13-3

where's menudo?

If he's smart, far, far, far, away from these boards

Now I know who is responsible for all of our PMs.... :wacko:

Cleveland regular gets no pressure on the QB....what kind of garbage offensive line is Pitt running out there.

Roethlisberger has no time to throw.

Will Pitt go 8-8 this year ? Wow

How did they win the Superbowl last year ?

This team is awful.

How did they beat Minnesota earlier this year ?

Troy P makes that much of a difference ?

A lot of people forget that the Steelers lost Bryant McFadden to free agency. He's with the Cardinals now. So far William Gay hasn't stepped up as an adequate replacement, thus the horrible secondary.

A lot of people forget that the Steelers lost Bryant McFadden to free agency. He's with the Cardinals now. So far William Gay hasn't stepped up as an adequate replacement, thus the horrible secondary.

Yeah, I can see how if he was in there they'd only have given up 4-5 sacks by now... :wacko:

For those watching the game, Cribbs or Jennings the feature CLE RB for games with KC & Oak coming up? From the stats it looks like both are getting work and Harrison is just sucking.

Cribbs is a WR and he's done most of his damage from taking direct snaps from the wildcat formation...and last week is was Harrison tearing it up, this week Jennings has gotten some good yardage and the TD.

You'll need a crystal ball or DMD to tell you which of them will find the magic next weekend...but GL and best wishes with that.

I don't get this game, but these starts speak volumes...

Browns

Defense T-A SCK INT FF

E. Wright 7-0 0 0 0

C. Williams 5-0 2 0 0

D. Bowens 4-1 1 0 0

B. Schaefering 4-1 1.5 0 0

B. McDonald 4-0 0 0 0

H. Poteat 4-0 1 0 0

K. Maiava 3-1 0.5 0 0

M. Benard 3-0 2 0 0

Pitt

Defense T-A SCK INT FF

T. Carter 8-0 0 0 0

L. Timmons 6-1 0 0 0

L. Woodley 6-0 1 0 0

Roger the Shrubber: Are you saying Ni to that old woman?

King Arthur: Um, yes.

Roger the Shrubber: Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies.