[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How's Maroney Looking?

jwb2116

He's been a decent RB2 in his past several weeks for me. Do you guys still foresee him still getting about 16 touches a game (like he's been doing lately) now that Morris, and maybe Taylor, is back? Is he worth a FLEX play or should he just be benched until we see what happens?

Thanks

He's been a decent RB2 in his past several weeks for me. Do you guys still foresee him still getting about 16 touches a game (like he's been doing lately) now that Morris, and maybe Taylor, is back? Is he worth a FLEX play or should he just be benched until we see what happens?

Thanks

Hmm... :wacko:

Week 11 - 22 carries

Week 12 - 15 carries

Week 13 - 13 carries

I guess if you average those numbers out, it's about 16 touches a game (not counting the 4 receptions in those 3 weeks). But I'm seeing a down-facing trend that Maroney owners may not like too much. Sammy Morris is back, Kevin Faulk remains an integral part of the offense, and the Pats throw more than run.

Bummer for Maroney owners since both the Panthers and Bills - his next two opponents - are downright horrible against the run.

Probably worth a flex play based on the matchup(s) alone, but don't be shocked if he gets you 10-15 carries for 40-50 yards and no scores.

Hmm... :wacko:

Week 11 - 22 carries

Week 12 - 15 carries

Week 13 - 13 carries

I guess if you average those numbers out, it's about 16 touches a game (not counting the 4 receptions in those 3 weeks). But I'm seeing a down-facing trend that Maroney owners may not like too much. Sammy Morris is back, Kevin Faulk remains an integral part of the offense, and the Pats throw more than run.

Bummer for Maroney owners since both the Panthers and Bills - his next two opponents - are downright horrible against the run.

Probably worth a flex play based on the matchup(s) alone, but don't be shocked if he gets you 10-15 carries for 40-50 yards and no scores.

What's the most important thing about those three weeks?

Week 11=win

Week 12=loss

Week 13=loss