[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would Somebody please Shut Adalius Thomas Up

nhoops

This guys is beginning to Piss me off.

ESPN Link

You can't run people over but you can leave extra time.

And apparantly nothing motivates this guy. What has he done this year?

49 other guys got to the meeting on time, heck Brady's wife had a kid the night before and he's traveling in from Boston. The weather reports had the worst part of the storm happening in the AM, and this is NE, and you've been here for a few years. Plus they were just discussing commitment on Monday and what is needed from everybody. :D

Ray Lewis was right, this guy is nothing speacial.

In the past guys like Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel etc would have handle this and put him in his place. Who on the D will step up, Wilfork, Mayo, Seau? Problem is we got rid of, had too many guys retire all at the same time.

Hopefully we don't look past Carolina this week, and I hope Thomas is benched, what a joke. At least Randy knows better than to open his mouth. :wacko:

Edited by nhoops

He may have played his last game as a Patriot...I would not be surprised.

I heard a few good ones up, as people rip him a new one....

Thomas is having a 75% off sale on the Humble Pie T-Shirts.

Don't know why Adalius Thomas over slept and was late for a meeting Monday morning.

He takes a 3 hour nap every Sunday afternoon!

:wacko:

Kinda fun to watch this little debacle. Thomas wasn't the only one caught in bad traffic due to weather... I think there were five total, right? I think BB is going into a bit of a panic mode. Brady may be too. The blame game begins in Boston. :wacko:

Moss, Thomas and 2 others. 50 other players made it on time.

And they all live next door to each other, the same distance from the facility, and all take the same roads. OK. :wacko:

:D

Yeah, you're right. These are kindergarten moves by a coach on edge. I believe we're seeing the end of the Patriots' mystique and dominance.

Go Panthers!!!

This guys is beginning to Piss me off.

ESPN Link

You can't run people over but you can leave extra time.

And apparantly nothing motivates this guy. What has he done this year?

49 other guys got to the meeting on time, heck Brady's wife had a kid the night before and he's traveling in from Boston. The weather reports had the worst part of the storm happening in the AM, and this is NE, and you've been here for a few years. Plus they were just discussing commitment on Monday and what is needed from everybody. :D

Ray Lewis was right, this guy is nothing speacial.

In the past guys like Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel etc would have handle this and put him in his place. Who on the D will step up, Wilfork, Mayo, Seau? Problem is we got rid of, had too many guys retire all at the same time.

Hopefully we don't look past Carolina this week, and I hope Thomas is benched, what a joke. At least Randy knows better than to open his mouth. :wacko:

Randy was coming in from FLA. I think his excuse is justified. You can't change your arrival time...

And smart money says the Pats drop 40 on Sunday...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

I think he has played his last game for the Patriots.....

Adalius Thomas inactive (updated)

Link|Comments (25) Posted by Adam Kilgore, Globe Staff December 12, 2009 11:10 PM

According to a report by the NFL Network, Adalius Thomas will be inactive for Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers.

Thomas, along with three others, showed up late to a team meeting Wednesday morning and was sent home by coach Bill Belichick. The next day, he was outspoken in his disagreement with Belichick's decision.

Thomas has 28 tackles and three sacks on the season. He was also a healthy inactive week 6 against the Tennessee Titans.

UPDATE (12:08 a.m.): The Globe's Christopher L. Gasper has confirmed the report through a league source.

I think he has played his last game for the Patriots.....

Adalius Thomas inactive (updated)

Link|Comments (25) Posted by Adam Kilgore, Globe Staff December 12, 2009 11:10 PM

According to a report by the NFL Network, Adalius Thomas will be inactive for Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers.

Thomas, along with three others, showed up late to a team meeting Wednesday morning and was sent home by coach Bill Belichick. The next day, he was outspoken in his disagreement with Belichick's decision.

Thomas has 28 tackles and three sacks on the season. He was also a healthy inactive week 6 against the Tennessee Titans.

UPDATE (12:08 a.m.): The Globe's Christopher L. Gasper has confirmed the report through a league source.

I'm with Rovers on this one... :wacko:

You root for a perennially bad team too?

No, a perennially disapponting team. :D

Pardon us, but the Pats fans never miss a chance to bust our chops, it's fun to turn the table every now and again. :wacko:

Brady questioning his team's commitment, BB sending players home and benching them, Brady all dinged up with an undrafted FA QB backing him up... yeah, this is fun. :D