[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darren McFadden

SpinalTapp

I have not been following this guy at all this year. Is he a potential stud that was hit with the injury bug early this year and is finally getting healthy? Or is he a guy that IS healthy now but is STILL not getting it done anyway. Help me understand DMcFadden's value as an RB today and into next year. Am considering picking him up as a stash and hold keeper but would rather not waste the spot on a dead weight player.

Edited by SpinalTapp

His value is hoping your opponent this week picks him up and plays him against you.

ETA: He didn't just have injuries this year. He battled turf toe last year as well. Plus he plays for a horrible franchise. All kinds of red flags IMO...

Edited by MTSuper7

His value is hoping your opponent this week picks him up and plays him against you.

ETA: He didn't just have injuries this year. He battled turf toe last year as well. Plus he plays for a horrible franchise. All kinds of red flags IMO...

Dude he missed 6 games from knee surgery!

IMHO.......He's Cedric Benson 2. Next team new QB and he's 1200-1500yds.

I can add nothing here, other than I picked him up last week as my last running back in the hopes with Gradkowski and the end of the year might help him gain the full time position. Have seen nothing yet to think it's going to happen.

He's actually looked pretty good when he's healthy, which as you know seems to have only been for a game or two this year. If you have the roster spot in a keeper/dynasty league I'd grab and stash him...might wait until he blows up for a game or two next year and then sell high on name recognition.