[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Woot!

detlef

:wacko: Seeing the effects. We were already pretty much maxing out on fri and sat so that wasn't going to change much but this week sure filled out nicely. Even in otherwise good weeks, we usually get 1 or 2 clunkers but even monday was solid and the rest of the week has rocked. We,re poised to break last weeks record sales if the winter mix doesn't scare everyone away.

Looks like you moved where my mom lives instead. I haven't been out to visit her in her new digs yet but I hear it's great.

Look me up if you make it to Bend. We have a commercial grade kitchen with four ovens so you could cook us an awesome meal :D

Just kidding. We could meet at Deschutes Brewery and have some awesome micro :wacko:

I don't know what makes me smile more, the fact that a fellow huddler is a fantastic chef (I'm a food snob) or that the same fellow huddler is named Charlie Deal. Here's a quick rhyme I just made up specifically for you. You can use it as your mantra:

I'm desired like Kobe

Fat like Peruvian Cheese

Another villain of the eaters

diggin' burgers and sneeze

The mole, guacamole

don't get signed, stamped and sealed

Yes that's Bailey's in my coffee

and my name's Charlie Deal