[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad Ochocinco

The Champ is Here

"Ochocinco raced a thoroughbred racehorse over a furlong (220 yards / 200 meters) for charity. Ochocinco, given a 110-yard (100 m) head start, beat the horse by twelve lengths."

Chad do you play FF???

is your board name 'The Champ is Here' ???? I thinks Mr Cinco is here with us.

Ocho are you going to blow out the vikes this week? I need some big points by you,

:wacko:

Chad do you play FF???

is your board name 'The Champ is Here' ???? I thinks Mr Cinco is here with us.

Ocho are you going to blow out the vikes this week? I need some big points by you,

Yes I will put up 100 and a score for your fantasy team. After I will hold up a sign that says 1stand10makesmewet.

Vikings mascot ready to rumble

December, 10, 2009 Dec 1010:32AM ETComment Email Print Share By Kevin SeifertCincinnati receiver Chad Ochocinco said Wednesday he might steal the motorcycle of Minnesota’s game-day mascot, Ragnar, if he scores a touchdown in Sunday’s game at the Metrodome. Ragnar himself had a playful (I think) response when contacted by the Star Tribune’s Mark Craig.

"He might want to think twice about taking my bike," said Ragnar, whose real name is Joe Juranitch. "I poop things bigger than him."

If Ochocinco wants to steal a motorcycle, horn or anything else, he is in for a fight. Said Ragnar: "Let's see if he's man enough to come and get it."

I think I’m going to have to bone up on boxing terms. Or maybe just MMA.

"MMA?" Ragnar asked. "Tell him I dare him to spell that. And you can also tell him that after Sunday, he'll be changing his name again to Ocho Stinko."

Oh boy.

Ochocinco has stated that he is an Arsenal FC supporter, and his favourite players are Ronaldinho (whom he referred to as a "magician"), Lionel Messi and Thierry Henry. He released a statement during the halftime of the 20 August 2009 preseason game against the Patriots after he had kicked a PAT, which stated, "'Esteban' Ochocinco is back.... The most interesting footballer in the world. Everyone has to remember, I’ve always said that soccer is my number-one sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now."

Yep, I'm on board. If he's a Premier League and Arsenal fan, I'm a Chad Joh...ehem...Ochocinco fan! That said, I still hope all he provides Sunday is an extra point!!!