[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe this S@%t!

3xcrazy

Just look at my matchup this week and I am playing the commisioner of the league. Apparently he picked up some new players. He already had Perterson at RB and now he picked up R. Williams and Jamaal Charles. Some other owner drop these 2 running backs cause he did not make the playoffs. I tried to get a hold of both of them but did not get any replies. Can't wait to see either one of them. :wacko:

ah yes, the dark side of fantasy football, playing with the ethically challenged. Looks like you need a rule that once eliminated from the playoffs, teams either need league consent to drop/add or are just not allowed to at all. It's a shame to need rules simply based on a lack of sportsmanship and morals.

Just look at my matchup this week and I am playing the commisioner of the league. Apparently he picked up some new players. He already had Perterson at RB and now he picked up R. Williams and Jamaal Charles. Some other owner drop these 2 running backs cause he did not make the playoffs. I tried to get a hold of both of them but did not get any replies. Can't wait to see either one of them. :wacko:

You should not be able to pick up any players dropped this week. Simple really.

add/drops were locked in all of my leagues last week for the remainder of the season

I don think its necessary to go that far. Teams that are still alive should be allowed to make pickups if they want. As others have said, though, teams that are eliminated should have their rosters frozen to prevent exactly the type of situation the OP is describing. Personally, I would never play fantasy sports against anyone who would result to this kind of crap.

I would sooner lose than win by cheating. :wacko:

Edit to correct spelling

Edited by Delicious_bass

Let's do a cost-benefit analysis here of the person who dropped the players.

It is costly to drop players (you have to spend time going to the website to do it).

There is no (obvious) benefit to the person who dropped the players.

Therefore, it makes absolutely no sense for a person who didn't make the playoffs to go into his roster and drop the players.

The obvious (and only) conclusion that can be drawn is that something very bad is happening here.

It is either: (1) collusion or (2) blatant cheating on the part of the commish.

This CANNOT stand. I suggest you IMMEDIATELY send out an e-mail to the rest of the league to make them aware of this issue.

Edited by wiegie

I look at time the players were dropped and the time thry were pick up and it was minutes apart.

THIS is very good evidence of collusion. Not iron-clad, because the commish may be on the website all day at work, or have some sort of notification on his smart phone if there is a change or something, but it looks BAD.

THIS is very good evidence of collusion. Not iron-clad, because the commish may be on the website all day at work, or have some sort of notification on his smart phone if there is a change or something, but it looks BAD.

The collusion IS ironclad given my above post. There is absolutely no valid reason for a person who didn't make the playoffs to spend any time at all adjusting his roster.

Not dropping the issue but there is nothing i can really do right now. I will see both of them eventually and i do know ehre both of them live.

Send an e-mail to the league documenting your concerns now. In an open e-mail to the league, you could simply ("innocently") ask the guy who dropped the players why he did that. I'd love to read his explanation.

Not dropping the issue but there is nothing i can really do right now. I will see both of them eventually and i do know ehre both of them live.

Dude, at the very least you need to post a message on your public message board and describe the issue. Don't wait until the games are over. Post something NOW.

As a Commish in my local, the first thing I did after the Monday Night game is was to remove the ability for teams no longer playiing to add/drop player.

Also, just to keep this from happening, if you don't already, have a toliet Bowl that offers something for the winner....

But I agree with Wiegie, something doesn't feel right.......... I would say there is a little hanky-panky going on.....