[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss!

splotchman

What a pile of washed-up garbage Moss is.

There were times today he just gave up on plays and chickened out when reeling a ball in over the middle.

That was a totally and completely pathetic performance today by Randy Moss. In a sick way I almost hope I lose so I don't have to contemplate starting him next week.

Edited by The Waterboy

What a pile of washed-up garbage Moss is.

There were times today he just gave up on plays and chickened out when reeling a ball in over the middle.

That was a totally and completely pathetic performance today by Randy Moss. In a sick way I almost hope I lose so I don't have to contemplate starting him next week.

Here's his washed up season stats.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4262/gamelog

And I understand most of that rant is because you own him in Fantasy Football.

Ok all you ranters make sure you put Moss on your bench the rest of the year.

Brady was hurt and couldn't throw deep which is the best part of Moss game.

The weather wasn't great.

Sit him next week and the rest of the year.

Exactly. That washed-up WR was only leading the NFL in receiving coming into this week!

Ok all you ranters make sure you put Moss on your bench the rest of the year.

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that there may not BE any "rest of the year" for a lot of Moss owners to worry about after today, maybe in part due to Randy's no show. Hence, perhaps, (again, just a guess) some of the frustration.

Randy Moss - WR - Patriots

Panthers CB Chris Gamble observed that Randy Moss "shut it down" after Carolina harassed him early in Sunday's game.

"Once you get into him in the beginning of the game, he shuts it down," Gamble said. "We knew he was going to shut it down. He'd just give up a lot - Slow down, he's not going deep, not trying to run a route. You can tell, his body language." Moss finished with just one catch for 16 yards. December 13 - 5:58 p.m. ET

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that there may not BE any "rest of the year" for a lot of Moss owners to worry about after today.

:wacko: Yep. First round of the playoffs and I'm still in it but I'll need big things out of S.Smith tonight and Fitz tomorrow to have even a slight chance. Not a good time to "shut it down," Randy.

1 guy a team does not make. You can't expect a player to never have a bad game.

I have Brady, Maroney and Moss in 1 league and I lost 82-21 but they carried me this year to my 9-5 record.

I am lucky I guess in this leauge we start our playoffs next week and not this week.

I would actually like to thank Moss and the rest of the Pats for the goose egg!! The guy I was playing had Brady, Moss, Welker, Maroney, and the Pats D. The guy was either going to slaughter me or suck a big one, which he did. Go Carolina!!!

Exactly. That washed-up WR was only leading the NFL in receiving coming into this week!

Here's his washed up season stats.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4262/gamelog

And I understand most of that rant is because you own him in Fantasy Football.

Incorrect. I am a Patriots season ticket holder and am saying he's clearly on the downslope of his career and it's not going to get any better for him because I've seen it with my own eyes.

He's turning 33 at the end of the year and he isn't an effective player that can overcome top defenders like he used to. Revis shuts him down. The Panthers shut him down today. His back is also a chronic problem. He's dropping a lot of passes.

It's also become apparent that mentally he knows this and isn't "into it" anymore, either. He's going half-speed a lot on plays - plays where you DONT see him on TV. He's showing up late to meetings now, etc.

Call it what you want, he probably does have a little gas left in the tank. But that's 7 straight quarters now that he's looked like he's running on empty. I don't see him busting out with a 2007-like season, or even 2008-like season in 2010. I will bet that he breaks 1000. But barely.

PS- Brady hasn't been healthy since 2000.

I own him in three leagues. Went 1-0 in the league with the playoffs happening, went 1-1 in the other two leagues, which were not playoffs. He killed me in Ladder. :wacko:

Waterboy has confirmed some things I suspected. I will not draft R. Moss again.